The Walking Dead: Michonne

The Walking Dead: Michonne

View Stats:
Grampus 4 Jul, 2016 @ 4:28pm
Video Display Settings Do... Nothing?
When changing fullscreen or resolution size, nothing happens. At all. I can only hit previous and it doesn't save the changes. This surely is not intended.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Mongis 6 Jul, 2016 @ 1:10am 
I had the same problem when using a controller. I restarted the game and tried with keyboard, then it worked.
Grampus 6 Jul, 2016 @ 3:18am 
Apparently if you set it to what you want then go back two screens it gives you the option to save the settings and they take affect. This is the most insane way I have ever seen of setting video settings ever. They should, like most games, take affect instantly or when you leave the video options but also inform you they will be saved. Very poor choice from TellTale to do it this way with absolutely no indication.
Wig 2 Nov, 2016 @ 10:09pm 
Thanks Gramps. That solved my problem.
Grampus 2 Nov, 2016 @ 11:18pm 
Welcome! It took me a good while to figure it out. They should probably add a little message to make it more clear. :D
Gabberabit 13 Nov, 2016 @ 12:26am 
Originally posted by Gramps:
Apparently if you set it to what you want then go back two screens it gives you the option to save the settings and they take affect. This is the most insane way I have ever seen of setting video settings ever. They should, like most games, take affect instantly or when you leave the video options but also inform you they will be saved. Very poor choice from TellTale to do it this way with absolutely no indication.

Thank you for this.
Grampus 13 Nov, 2016 @ 3:23am 
Cheers! Glad it helped!
Volkira 15 Nov, 2016 @ 10:55am 
If you have headsets plugged in it doesn't allow you to set up resolution either.
Grampus 15 Nov, 2016 @ 12:59pm 
That's pretty weird. Seems Telltale has a lot of fixing to do!
Wow.... Ye, that was beyond stupid, rofl.

FEEDBACK TO TELLTALE: When I have to google how to save the settings, you've screwed up royally with your UX in your menu. Please take that into account with the later games x)
Last edited by Puff, TheMagicDragon; 22 Feb, 2022 @ 11:23am
Originally posted by Gramps:
Thanks!
Majkel 16 Sep, 2023 @ 9:25am 
Originally posted by Grampus:
Dear god thank you!
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50