Golf With Your Friends

Golf With Your Friends

View Stats:
Cyclone 22 Aug, 2016 @ 12:43am
"Random Shapes for All"
This can lead to some skewed results when someone has to play a hole with a cone while someone else gets to play a hole with a ball. Some holes are impossible with some shapes; for instance, I could never find a way to get the cone into the sphinx's mouth on Oasis, and only on the 11th shot finally found a way to get across the gap with jump only to have one shot at a hole I was not going to make it into. Meanwhile, someone with a ball did the hole in 4-5 shots. I think if random shapes are being used that everyone should get the same shape, whatever it is, for each hole.

It might even be fun to have an option where players get a set of shapes and they have to pick the type of ball they want to use on each hole, therby letting them save the normal round ball for certain holes. In such play, players might get a set of three pucks, three balls, three cubes, etc. totaling 18 shapes.

Just a thought. =)

EDIT: I hate autocorrect.
Last edited by Cyclone; 22 Aug, 2016 @ 12:44am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Wheel 22 Aug, 2016 @ 2:40am 
There should be two options to choose from in game alreasy. Random each (Everyone gets random shapes) or random all (Everyone gets the same shape).

Does random all not work?

If people chose what to use they would use either a ball or puck as they are the best for pretty much every hole. And then to limit the shapes wouldn't be much fun :P.
Cyclone 22 Aug, 2016 @ 9:56am 
Oh, it's possible that I didn't know that. I wasn't hosting the game, and have not yet hosted a game with random shapes. LOL
Wheel 22 Aug, 2016 @ 6:48pm 
Haha no worries man.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50