Golf With Your Friends

Golf With Your Friends

View Stats:
Aruthar 10 Apr, 2018 @ 2:58am
Dust tee level experimental discussion
Hello good to see another experimental map with new idea's. I would like the give you my feedback in this way

Positieves
  • Collision on trees is working(on the other maps sometimes it dind't)
  • Moving objects on hole 4 are working when ontop
  • Moving spikes on hole 7 are awesome, they work good, can't find some glitchy effect when not moving (other object have that behavoir), could be that they are to fast to be at a standstill

To be looked at
  • When underneath moving platforms on hole 4 there is inconsistancy(Sometimes the object moves you to the top other times it resets you to your last starting position) Either is fine, but not both :)
  • You can still go on other tracks(could be fun gameplay feature, and I know you are looking for a draggable out of bounds objects solution)
  • There is no music in the level.

conclussion

I love the new idea's and it is looking pretty good already, I will keep testing and will be giving feedback if you guys like it.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see how all this will work when it's finished
Last edited by Aruthar; 10 Apr, 2018 @ 3:19am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
DominantDinosaur 10 Apr, 2018 @ 6:07am 
Hey Aruthar :D thank you for the test on this one. bounds and music will come at a later date but we will check out the moving platform issues ive noticed the reseting back to the beginning a few other times as well. same with the collision issues on some rotating assets.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50