Aseprite

Aseprite

how do I delete cells (frames) to shorten my animation, but without affecting other layers
In aseprite how do I delete cells (frames) to shorten my animation (I can't change animation speed, I'm doing animation for Dota and speed is locked to 0.100 ms), but without affecting other layers (I want all other frames to have 25 frames, while shortening frames of one specific layer, to have like 12 frames)
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
behreajj 23 Jul @ 6:26pm 
The number of frames in a sprite is shared across all layers. You cannot have one layer with 25 frames and another with 12 frames in the same sprite.

Cels and frames are not the same thing. In the timeline, the intersection of a frame and a layer may contain a unique cel, a link to another cel or may be empty. So you can have a sprite with 25 frames and 2 layers; one layer with 25 cels and another with 12 cels.

Frame durations are entered in milliseconds as integers. A duration of 100 milliseconds would be 0.1 seconds. If you try to to enter 0.1 milliseconds into the frame properties window it will revert to 1 millisecond.
Last edited by behreajj; 23 Jul @ 6:26pm
Vladosb 23 Jul @ 6:52pm 
My bad, it's 100 milliseconds, anyway I just copy and past layers into new a file from now on
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50