Wallpaper Engine

Wallpaper Engine

View Stats:
Lost all downloads
Hi all, recently Wallpaper Engine didn't start up on its own. So after a couple days i started it up again now now i noticed that all of my downloads and presets are completely wiped.
And being the peanut brain i am i forgot which wallpapers i actually downloaded.

Long story short, anyway to fix this problem or should i just go on and download everything i can remember?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
first of all look in your steam profil page if you are still subed to all your wallpaper and if you still have them in your steam workshop folder

if it is the case then you only got a new fresh config file, and the software is keepiong backup of them inside the installation folder you just need to restor the previous one
Last edited by Capt.Luke; 23 Jul @ 5:52pm
Originally posted by Capt.Luke:
first of all look in your steam profil page if you are still subed to all your wallpaper and if you still have them in your steam workshop folder

if it is the case then you only got a new fresh config file, and the software is keepiong backup of them inside the installation folder you just need to restor the previous one

Yeah so i'm not subscribed to anything, so i guess i have to search for the config file...
I'm pretty sure it will be a dud too
Harm!ess 24 Jul @ 3:28pm 
Perhaps this is what has happened to me too? I have all these ones Im subscribed to, they show up as subscribed but when I click on them, they don't load?

*Update* Went to the new grouping tab, selected to change wallpaper from there and then once I did that it allowed me to browse and change and I had access to all of my wallpapers again.
Last edited by Harm!ess; 24 Jul @ 3:40pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 23 Jul @ 1:55pm