BLUE REVOLVER
Just a few little bugs to report!
Hey hey!~ Before I begin I just wanted to say once more: thank you so much for this little gem. Been having a blast and after almost 150 hours of playtime I have a few little bugs to report after all this time grinding Blue Revolver. Most of them are pretty minor, though one of them has resulted in at least two runs being thrown out.

1. If you leave the game lingering around on the Device Select screen long enough the game will eventually start to lag a fair bit. I'm not sure if it matters which part of the Device Select, but I tend to leave the game idling on the special weapon selection screen every now and then if I need to grab a drink before starting a run.

2. If you go into the pause menu and try to exit the game, but leave the pause menu without selecting "Yes" or "No;" the next time you attempt to go into the pause menu you'll go straight to the "Yes" / "No" prompt which can be a little confusing lol. Took me a while to figure out what was going on here.

3. If you die and use up your last life but manually restart the run from the pause menu near or in the middle of the "Game Over" voice prompt, the next time you go into the pause menu on a subsequent play-through you'll hear the "Game Over" voice prompt again, even if you're still very much alive and kicking.

4. And this is the one bug that I'd consider more serious: if you run the game long enough, there's a good chance that you'll run into an issue where some random sound effect will just completely vanish and not play anymore. Most of the time it's just some random enemy firing sfx, which I can deal with... but I had at least one run where the sound effect of my special weapon disappeared and this really messed with my brain necessitating a restart. I even had one run where the audio cue for reaching "8 Hit" vanished and that too is an issue lol. It seems to happen after playing for at least 2-3 hours straight, sometimes longer, but it'll happen eventually.

Most of these issues are pretty minor, but I thought I'd mention them just in case you'd like to polish things up a little more for whenever Double Action comes out. That said, after this many hours under my belt, Blue Revolver is exceedingly stable and it's been an absolute pleasure achieving 100%.

Very much look forward to Double Action, and in the meantime I shall continue to refine my Parallel 1CC runs to climb that little bit higher on the leader board.

Thank you :D

<3
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
danbo  [developer] 5 Sep @ 12:42pm 
hi there,

i actually read your review today and was touched by it! i'm glad you enjoyed our game

1 and 2 are fixed in BRDA... the other two are something i'm dimly aware of and obviously have a hard time reproducing. it may have been fixed by a bunch of backend stuff but i can't say for sure if these issues will be fixed in BRDA release.
Faith 7 Sep @ 5:04am 
Hey hey!~ Awesome! Glad to know you're already aware of these, and thank you so much for responding so quickly!! Here's wishing you all the best for your work on BRDA!

:D
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50