Team Fortress 2
This topic has been locked
Tutu🩷™❤️has #SavedTF2 17 Jan, 2023 @ 4:42am
Why TF2 is Worse than OW2
The reasons:
  • OW2 is an Esports ready title and was designed for competitive play, while TF2 was made more for Casual players. Each character in OW2 features a set of interesting abilities and roles that encourage players to play more competitively. Team composition also plays a huge part in winning the match. If you’re searching for a game where you want to sweat OW2 is obviously the better choice here.

• TF2 is overrun by bots, the community is really not that good, its YouTube scene is a death trap where creators get harassed and stalked because they suddenly chose to start uploading various, different and original content rather than the same boring repetitive content, the game has been nothing but abandoned.

• TF2 has such bland cosmetics while OW2 allows you to customize the hero's whole body. Cosmetics in OW2 are some of the greatest skins and reskins I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen bad TF2's ones, just compare. It's like comparing iron ingots to pretty and very polished diamonds

• The skill ceiling in OW2 is a lot higher than it is in TF2. In OW2, one has to stratigically plan while carefully searching for the enemy at the same time. TF2, on the other hand, one just needs to shoot about 30 feet to the left and they can easily hit the enemy like every single time.

• OW2 also has a very active competitive community, unlike TF2. The TF2 devs should be inspired by OW2's characteristics and get a better matchmaking system, that's for sure. TF2's Official Competitive is literally dead.

• Overwatch 2's community is miles better than TF2's one. There are TF2bers who used to be TF2 players, but thank God they found the better TF2 OW2 and left TF2 in peace instead of continuing ruining it.

• It touches my soul how characters in OW2 have much better personalities and backstories. TF2 doesn't even come close to amazing OW2's characters and their lore.

• The PVE Omnic gamemode they currently work on looks like a way better version of MvM, and they won't even charge you to play it. Hm? What are you talking about?

• OW2's development team is very promising because they release weekly actual game updates.
In the end, anyone in their right mind will choose OW2 over TF2, and that is a fact.
Last edited by Tutu🩷™❤️has #SavedTF2; 7 May @ 3:16pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 162 comments
D.J. 17 Jan, 2023 @ 4:44am 
nice bait :steamthis:
Originally posted by shiib:
plus the pve omnic gamemode they have in the works looks like a way better version of mvm and they won't charge you to play it :steamhappy:
Added. Based.
Originally posted by D.J. (Festivized Caber Gang):
nice bait :steamthis:
It's not a bait, it's a fair comprasion. Just because your coping mechanism thinks TF2 is subjectively better, the Overwatch 2 game is objectively better.
nice bait :LennyFace:
76561199009479600 17 Jan, 2023 @ 4:56am 
take the overwatch path
Alastor 17 Jan, 2023 @ 5:02am 
Originally posted by ( ͡​°​ ͜ʖ ͡°):
nice bait :LennyFace:
Cat_Soldier 17 Jan, 2023 @ 5:14am 
This is going to piss of so many tf2 fans
GregoryGL2008 17 Jan, 2023 @ 5:19am 
Originally posted by Cat_Soldier:

Agreed uhh *Tututerok alerted the horde* OH SHI-
Walter Clements (Banned) 17 Jan, 2023 @ 5:22am 
ok
That’s Nice :cupup: :cuphead:
calembredaine 17 Jan, 2023 @ 5:38am 
i can't play jump_maps tho. i am a jump_maps nerd i can't survive outside of jump_maps water.

Originally posted by Cat_Soldier:
they'll eventually learn i hope
ARGH URGH NO U BLOOD BLEEDER OVERWATCH MONKEY GAME U HAVE REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURY IN UR BRAIN MAKE BAD THOUGHT LIKE MONKEY GAME SHINY WOWEE TWIST NEURONE INTO GREAT TANGLE
Spartykins 17 Jan, 2023 @ 5:44am 
Originally posted by calembredaine:

they haven't when it comes to LGBT threads so...
Last edited by Spartykins; 17 Jan, 2023 @ 5:44am
King Of Lolis 17 Jan, 2023 @ 5:49am 
Overwatch has women as characters and as an incel that pisses me off
calembredaine 17 Jan, 2023 @ 6:00am 
Originally posted by Spartykins:
Originally posted by calembredaine:

they haven't when it comes to LGBT threads so...
cuz they actually enjoy the topic, or have beef against more grave irl matters.

here it's just "is one video game better than the other". i think we can agree it's easier to reach peace of mind with that silly topic over lgbtqtf++.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 162 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 17 Jan, 2023 @ 4:42am