Team Fortress 2
Anny Trans*Fem TF2 Players?
Hello, it is the trans*womxn of TF2 forums here,
"Kris".

I'm a trans*inclusive radical feminist, so I have been wondering for some time, do transgender wimmin play this game?

I just want to find wimmin similar to me to play games with them in bot-free Casual, and have lots of fun with them, while exchanging our experiences in voice chat.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Is this an alternate version of the fountain of knowledge thread from like half an hour ago?
Paul 5 Jul @ 2:28am 
Is it so hard to say "woman"
Most believable steam discussion bait be like
shiib 5 Jul @ 2:46am 
Originally posted by Paul:
Is it so hard to say "woman"
it is when that word is rooted in misogyny
lmfao
yes transformers do play this game i saw optimus prime play it
Originally posted by Nutpile:
Is this an alternate version of the fountain of knowledge thread from like half an hour ago?
Please do not criticise the fountain of knowledge. It knows everything about everything.
"Kris" 5 Jul @ 3:45am 
Originally posted by The Impractical Engineer:
Please do not criticise the fountain of knowledge. It knows everything about everything.
And what it doesn't know is not worth knowing!
Join the Retirement Village club sometime, penguins.
Originally posted by The Impractical Engineer:
Well that’s a lie cuz the Fountain of Knowledge doesn’t exist
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
meeee :3
"Kris" 5 Jul @ 6:20am 
Originally posted by Emily (She/Her):
meeee :3
Emily is back, let's great her well!
Praxus 5 Jul @ 6:59am 
Originally posted by Kris>>ASSISTANCE IN-PROGRESS>>:
Hello, it is the trans*womxn of TF2 forums here,
"Kris".

I'm a trans*inclusive radical feminist, so I have been wondering for some time, do transgender wimmin play this game?

I just want to find wimmin similar to me to play games with them in bot-free Casual, and have lots of fun with them, while exchanging our experiences in voice chat.

You need a psychiatrist lol.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 5 Jul @ 2:15am