Team Fortress 2
Should TF2 Get Full-Time Contractors to Work on Releasing Alternative Rock Music Relevant to TF2?
Should TF2 have alternative music representation in TF2?

Placebo!
Placebo band!
Placebo musical band!

P-L-A-C-E-B-O!
Originally posted by i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry:
I misread the thread as being about adding alternative rock to TF2 but here's what I was gonna say anyways :steamhappy:

Originally posted by goromr gprorwockky:
Yes!

YES!!

YES!!!

LOUDER!

LOUDER!!

LOUDER!!!

VALVe should add Placebo, The Cure, Arctic Monkeys, Gorilaz, Radiohead, Blur, My Chemical Romance, The Smiths, Girl in Red, Mitski, Lana Del Rey, Björk, Mr. Kitty, Pastel Ghost, Muse, Pulp, Mac Miller, David Bowie, Damon Albarn, Aphex Twin, Wolf Alice, Taylor Swift, Current Joys, Sewerslvt, Mother Mother, Daughter, One Direction, Cheshyre (Madness Combat) please!
:steamthumbsup:
And give me one.

And yes, they should also get full-time contractors (TF2 reference?) to work on releasing alternative rock music relevant to TF2! :steamhappy:
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
I misread the thread as being about adding alternative rock to TF2 but here's what I was gonna say anyways :steamhappy:

Yes!

YES!!

YES!!!

LOUDER!

LOUDER!!

LOUDER!!!

VALVe should add Placebo, The Cure, Arctic Monkeys, Gorilaz, Radiohead, Blur, My Chemical Romance, The Smiths, Girl in Red, Mitski, Lana Del Rey, Björk, Mr. Kitty, Pastel Ghost, Muse, Pulp, Mac Miller, David Bowie, Damon Albarn, Aphex Twin, Wolf Alice, Taylor Swift, Current Joys, Sewerslvt, Mother Mother, Daughter, One Direction, Cheshyre (Madness Combat) please!
And give me one.

And yes, they should also get full-time contractors (TF2 reference?) to work on releasing alternative rock music relevant to TF2! :steamhappy:

Yes!

YES!!

YES!!!

LOUDER!

LOUDER!!

LOUDER!!!

And give me one.

Agreed!!!!
:steamhappy: :steambrianmolko:
Marteun 6 Aug @ 3:55pm 
Maybe
Emily (She/Her) (Banned) 6 Aug @ 3:56pm 
Originally posted by Marteun:
Maybe
its been a few days so i unblocked u :3
Aim Bob (Banned) 6 Aug @ 3:56pm 
Just play pop in the menu.
Marteun 6 Aug @ 4:23pm 
Originally posted by Emily (She/Her):
Originally posted by Marteun:
Maybe
its been a few days so i unblocked u :3
:steamfacepalm:
They should hire a contractor to free paska1 #unbanPaska1
Originally posted by New Community Message:

Agreed!!!!
I agree with your agreement of my agreement.
Agreed!!!!
I agree with your agreement of my agreement of your agreement.
I agree with your agreement of my agreement of your agreement of my agreement.
I agree with your agreement of my agreement of your agreement of my agreement.
I agree with your agreement of my agreement of your agreement of my agreement of your argument.

:steamagreement::steamvalveplsaddalternativemusictotf2:
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 6 Aug @ 1:48pm