STAR WARS™ Rebellion

STAR WARS™ Rebellion

26 years later... Finally, a traitor!!!
I have been playing this game off and on since the DAY it was released in '98
For the first time in 26 years, I got a traitor message. Maw'shiye was a Jedi Knight and detected that Mazer Rackus had betrayed them to the Empire. What was interesting is that Mazer Rackus was idle on a fleet above a recently taken planet, and Talon Karde failed his diplomacy mission twice which I have never seen before. Must have been Mazer. Ishould have kept him and experimented with him more, but I sent him home from school. Lol
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
BLAM! 30 Jun @ 5:05am 
greetings
awesome!!!
i play it for years too...but i never had a traitor...i read it in manual but never experienced it...maybe its because, if you dont use the char for a very long time...give him nothing to do and/or he/she is to long at a "useless" planet or something like that , could raise the chance for a traitor?
As a Imperium players i always hoped to get an alliance traitor...or in other words, i hoped that a rebell char convert to my empire...but i think its only the way you described,you play ,you get a traitor but never the AI/KI do!
That could have been really good
Originally posted by Great Armada:
Holy crap - this is amazing!

What's your game Day?

Originally posted by BLAM!:
maybe its because, if you dont use the char for a very long time...give him nothing to do and/or he/she is to long at a "useless" planet or something like that , could raise the chance for a traitor?
Negative
Originally posted by Great Armada:
For the first time in 26 years, I got a traitor message. Maw'shiye was a Jedi Knight and detected that Mazer Rackus had betrayed them to the Empire. What was interesting is that Mazer Rackus was idle on a fleet above a recently taken planet, and Talon Karde failed his diplomacy mission twice which I have never seen before. Must have been Mazer. Ishould have kept him and experimented with him more, but I sent him home from school. Lol
I've played since release too (years of my life have disappeared into this game) and it's probably only happened once.
ROE 23 Jul @ 11:03am 
Had this happen the other day. Vader found a traitor and it was Labansat.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50