Watch_Dogs 2

Watch_Dogs 2

Steam Achievements
Hey Ubisoft,

Will Steam Achievements be added to this game?
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
MASTAN 6 Aug @ 1:46am 
No. It's an old game already abandoned. Even the infamous flickering screen bug on Nvidia RTX40 GPUs remains unresolved(you can fix it manually though).
Besides Ubi doesn't even add Steam achievements to their new games.
KenTWOu 6 Aug @ 2:01am 
Originally posted by MASTAN:
The recent Crew: Motorfest had achievements.
MASTAN 6 Aug @ 2:06am 
Hmm I didn't know. They've no consistency then. AC Origins and Odyssey had achievements, AC Valhalla doesn't. AC Mirage is not yet on Steam(I wonder if they'll add Steam achievements there).

Anyway I'm sure they won't touch an abandoned game.
No. It's an old game already abandoned. Even the infamous flickering screen bug on Nvidia RTX40 GPUs remains unresolved(you can fix it manually though).

Ubisoft are adding Steam Achievements to The Division 2.
MASTAN 6 Aug @ 8:19am 
Hmm ok. Nothing is impossible.
But I guess they'd sooner add achievements to the latest game in series Watch Dogs Legion than WD2.
Snipy 6 Aug @ 10:54am 
Hmm ok. Nothing is impossible.
But I guess they'd sooner add achievements to the latest game in series Watch Dogs Legion than WD2.
In your dumbest dreams!
vicdaddy 6 Aug @ 10:15pm 
Division 2 literally just got steam achievements
KenTWOu 6 Aug @ 10:51pm 
They've no consistency then.
Yeah, that's the worst part about Ubisoft. You never know which game will get a good treatment after release, which one won't get anything at all.

Nah, both games are abandoned by Ubisoft, Legion is probably in a worse state than WD2. For better or worse they removed anti cheat from it last October.

Obviously it's really hard to tell why without knowing the exact terms of agreement, besides it was BattlEye, not Easy Anti-Cheat, so the only thing we can do is speculate, but the game couldn't even justify the costs of the anti-cheat it used.
Last edited by KenTWOu; 6 Aug @ 11:13pm
ohshi 7 Aug @ 5:21pm 
+1 add steam achievements
VTG 9 Aug @ 8:16am 
This game not abandoned but new title yes, multiplayer in this game still have much player and fun :)
KenTWOu 9 Aug @ 10:30am 
Originally posted by VTG:
This game not abandoned... multiplayer in this game still have much player and fun :)
They still maintain online servers for multiplayer of Watch Dogs 1, 2 and Legion. But they don't care about crashes, bugs and glitches all theses games still have. They will never update them to fix those. That's why we have to use tweaks and workarounds. So in that sense all Watch Dogs games are abandoned.
VTG 10 Aug @ 7:12am 
Originally posted by KenTWOu:
Originally posted by VTG:
This game not abandoned... multiplayer in this game still have much player and fun :)
They still maintain online servers for multiplayer of Watch Dogs 1, 2 and Legion. But they don't care about crashes, bugs and glitches all theses games still have. They will never update them to fix those. That's why we have to use tweaks and workarounds. So in that sense all Watch Dogs games are abandoned.
Yep, but it's okay for me. The game bug it's still playable. Not like video games today bug like unfinished games.
Yep sad to hear that, I like Watch Dog series, but yeah no Watch Dog in the future. For me Watch Dog 1 the best ever series
Last edited by VTG; 10 Aug @ 7:13am
+1 for some Steam Achievements, would love to play some of these games with Steam features added.
yeah me too.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50