Watch_Dogs 2

Watch_Dogs 2

what are the best weapons in this game?
i need one for aggressive (generally for battle) and another for stealth missions
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Noel 15 Jul @ 9:25pm 
For the "stealth" approach, I usually go with a Zero Day Rifle and a WTB Stun Launcher, for multiplayer, I go and use the YourBoySerge and any of the following:
1. Zero Day Rifle (It is still incredibly good as a rifle to use in combat scenarios.
2. U100
3. PML-6
ive been rockin the YourBoySerge Sniper And Core Dump Pistol, def not great in pvp tho XD
use any weapon you want as a primary (high DPS weapons prefered) and YourBoySerge Sniper Rifle because that thing can ONE SHOT armored enemies and believe me the game can be utter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ when it comes to its gunfights armored enemies are just bullet sponges and the best way to take them out is either....

-Use Stun Gun
-Electroshock Devices
or YourBoySerge Sniper never leave the hackerspace without it
Noel 22 Jul @ 10:02pm 
Originally posted by Noel:
For the "stealth" approach, I usually go with a Zero Day Rifle and a WTB Stun Launcher, for multiplayer, I go and use the YourBoySerge and any of the following:
1. Zero Day Rifle (It is still incredibly good as a rifle to use in combat scenarios.
2. U100
3. PML-6

If you have the "No Compromises" DLC then the "Sniper Stun Gun" is an excellent choice as well, just started using it and I would use it in stealth scenarios alongside with the Zero Day Rifle.
2. U100
3. PML-6

If you have the "No Compromises" DLC then the "Sniper Stun Gun" is an excellent choice as well, just started using it and I would use it in stealth scenarios alongside with the Zero Day Rifle.
i do have the DLC but i'm more of a loud type of player go in and shoot stuff and i ironically use the Zero Day Rifle for loud because of how stable it is to shoot
Noel 22 Jul @ 10:58pm 
Originally posted by Eddie The Croc Boi🐊:

redacted
i do have the DLC but i'm more of a loud type of player go in and shoot stuff and i ironically use the Zero Day Rifle for loud because of how stable it is to shoot

The Sniper Stun Rifle is still pretty good if you're accurate enough in your shots, enemies would still get stunned. I haven't tried the gun in a PVP scenario though so it could just be worse than the YourBoySerge for PVP.

Acknowledging that the YourBoySerge is also excellent for PVP due to the ability to wreck most cars in a single shot.
Last edited by Noel; 22 Jul @ 10:59pm
Originally posted by Eddie The Croc Boi🐊:

The Sniper Stun Rifle is still pretty good if you're accurate enough in your shots, enemies would still get stunned. I haven't tried the gun in a PVP scenario though so it could just be worse than the YourBoySerge for PVP.

Acknowledging that the YourBoySerge is also excellent for PVP due to the ability to wreck most cars in a single shot.
i'm well awere of that however i'm more of a PvE guy then PvP
Vals 23 Jul @ 3:31am 
I made my pick yall, i chose YourBoySerge Sniper + Zero Day Rifle.

Perfect for both aggressive and passive conditions.

Although i wish there is a third weapon slot just so i can use Sniper Stun Rifle.
Last edited by Vals; 23 Jul @ 3:35am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50