Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Useful Links and Information
General

Message from the Development Team[ghost-recon.ubisoft.com]
Open Beta to Day-One Patch improvements[forums.ubi.com]
Beyond March 7: The Post-Launch Recap of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands[ghost-recon.ubisoft.com]

Community Info

GRW Community Guides
Wikia Super Walkthrough[ghostrecon.wikia.com]
FAQ on finding exclusive content in Ghost Recon Wildlands[support.ubi.com]
Unlocking Content Guide[forums.ubi.com]

Social Platforms

GRW Homepage[ghost-recon.ubisoft.com]
GRW Ubisoft Forums[forums.ubi.com]
Subreddit
Twitter
Instagram[www.instagram.com]
Facebook[www.facebook.com]
Ubiblog[blog.ubi.com]
Twitch[www.twitch.tv]
YouTube

Support

Customer Support FAQ and Ticket Submission Page[support.ubi.com]
Known Issues[forums.ubi.com]
Ubisoft Forum Rules[forums.ubi.com]
Ghost Recon HQ FAQ[support.ubi.com]
Ghost Recon Network FAQ[support.ubi.com]
Ghost Recon System Requirements[support.ubi.com]

Patches

Patch 1.1.5 [PC Only]

Last edited by Ubi_BrokenNinja; 10 Mar, 2017 @ 4:14pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 289 comments
Ubi Milky  [developer] 3 Jan, 2021 @ 11:32am 
Looking for Group? Post here!

To help everyone find some like-minded players to play the game with, please make use of this pinned thread to post the following -
  • Your Steam IDs / Ubisoft IDs
  • Language spoken
  • What kind of players you are hoping to play with, casual, hardcore, roleplay etc
  • PvP / PvE?
Last edited by Ubi Milky; 17 Mar, 2022 @ 4:42pm
龙江陈冠希 5 Jan, 2021 @ 8:10pm 
thank
The Villain 5 Jan, 2021 @ 11:15pm 
Looking for people that take the game at least semi-serious to play with. Save the chit-chat and banter for between missions etc.

HMU and let's see if we want to play together.
Juicy ass 13 Jan, 2021 @ 8:40am 
looking for coop players who can raid some base and play PVP PVE some time
pashants 18 Jan, 2021 @ 1:33pm 
I'll be getting the game soon, lemme know if you still need players.
I'm game
pashants 18 Jan, 2021 @ 1:42pm 
But, Ubi-Milky

I Love Tom Clancy's project my most frav being the Rainbow Six franchise. But splinter cell, that winter soldier futuristic game, Ghost - all bad ass just alike i can say as Tom brought something to shooters most other dev's just can seem to achieve.

I only ask one thing from this franchise if possible, that you allow 1st person to also be an option.
Also, more alternatives when handling the bad guys as hostage to get answers. grabing around the neck is cool, but i would too like to shoot him/ her in the leg so they can no longer run. Shoot them in the arms so they can no longer use guns. stab them so they take me seriously. choke hold em.

More locations, like London city, America, Siberia, Africa, Russia, and the freedom to go to these places at will. Breakpoint seems to be a let down, I'm sorry to have to admit. please add more content and better AI to make the game more interesting. better physics would be great too - I watched a streamer riding the dirt, he made a few mistakes but never fell off the bike. Little things
pashants 18 Jan, 2021 @ 1:45pm 
games look cool

Too, i would love much more blood and graphic content. these are serious weapons but they have the affect/ effect of pistols.

I want to be able to shoot someones limbs off, or head, even leg. make them bleed out via bladder or kidney shots. real fatal effects to make the game seem more tense and personal. if this could be achieved along with the OPTION of 1st person that would be so great, for future projects.

The base game is obviously bad ass, just need to build on top of it
messer230opp 18 Jan, 2021 @ 2:42pm 
Неспешно ищу ностальгирующих старперов(мне 35) для прохождения компании с нуля без дронов и т.п. Упор на тактику и стелс.
Salamander 20 Jan, 2021 @ 6:34pm 
hello. Looking for team
MaritimeMade 21 Jan, 2021 @ 7:33pm 
Looking for someone to do a serious ghost mode play through
r_o_c_o__m 24 Jan, 2021 @ 2:01pm 
roco.usft
MF Jeson 24 Jan, 2021 @ 7:59pm 
Originally posted by BakedGuy:
I'm down.
★Shur1K★ 25 Jan, 2021 @ 3:07am 
Originally posted by pashants:
But, Ubi-Milky

I Love Tom Clancy's project my most frav being the Rainbow Six franchise. But splinter cell, that winter soldier futuristic game, Ghost - all bad ass just alike i can say as Tom brought something to shooters most other dev's just can seem to achieve.

I only ask one thing from this franchise if possible, that you allow 1st person to also be an option.
Also, more alternatives when handling the bad guys as hostage to get answers. grabing around the neck is cool, but i would too like to shoot him/ her in the leg so they can no longer run. Shoot them in the arms so they can no longer use guns. stab them so they take me seriously. choke hold em.

More locations, like London city, America, Siberia, Africa, Russia, and the freedom to go to these places at will. Breakpoint seems to be a let down, I'm sorry to have to admit. please add more content and better AI to make the game more interesting. better physics would be great too - I watched a streamer riding the dirt, he made a few mistakes but never fell off the bike. Little things
+++
Matz0rz 25 Jan, 2021 @ 4:43pm 
LFG PC English
Ubisoft Connect: k1ng_z00f
Discord: https://discord.gg/FVte3XDg
Ticus 30 Jan, 2021 @ 12:55pm 
Originally posted by BakedGuy:

Hey I’d be interested if you haven’t found a full group yet.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 289 comments
Per page: 1530 50