Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands

Bought the Year 2 pass but didn't get any of the items.
So I bought it and made sure it was installed but nothing unlocked and I didn't get any crates or any of the items listed on the store page. Anyone have solution to this? Would like the items I paid for.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I just got the "ultimate", after DL, I verified files, waited for all the "installed" messages to run (weapons etc.) then went to crates page. All went by with no problem.
So "Verify" or "manage DLC" should fix it for you.
I’m glad it worked for you but I unfortunately can’t get it to work for me. I reinstalled the game a few times now and kept unchecking and rechecking the year 2 dlc in DLC management. None of it has worked. Basically wasted my money on nothing. Really hope a Ubisoft rep/dev sees this and helps
lawsen 27 Jul @ 10:11am 
Originally posted by PhilCheesy:
I’m glad it worked for you but I unfortunately can’t get it to work for me. I reinstalled the game a few times now and kept unchecking and rechecking the year 2 dlc in DLC management. None of it has worked. Basically wasted my money on nothing. Really hope a Ubisoft rep/dev sees this and helps

Ask for refund on steam support. They'll give money back if there is such an issue.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50