Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands

Is there online coop in this or is it strictly single player with ai teammates?
I own this on playstation 4 but thinking about buying the pc version 2 copies of it. Does this have onine coop where 4 human players can play together?
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
you can only play COOP whit friends
Kura 19 Jul @ 7:01pm 
The options are:
You + no human teammates + 0 cpu teammates.
You + no human teammates + 3 cpu teammates.
You + 1 human teammate + 0 cpu teammates.
You + 2 human teammates + 0 cpu teammates.
You + 3 human teammates + 0 cpu teammates.

For playing with others you will need to add them to your Ubisoft Connect friend list and invite/join them in-game manually.
Foxit 20 Jul @ 6:48pm 
Originally posted by HammerdinPally:
I own this on playstation 4 but thinking about buying the pc version 2 copies of it. Does this have onine coop where 4 human players can play together?
I am in if you need a team mate. Cheers. UTC +10 Australia.
Last edited by Foxit; 21 Jul @ 7:20pm
Originally posted by Foxit:
Originally posted by HammerdinPally:
I am in if you need a ream mate. Cheers. UTC +10 Australia.
"ream mate" that escalated quickly
Foxit 21 Jul @ 7:24pm 
I do apologize for my wrong spelling of "team", I had no intention of offending anyone.
I do apologize for my wrong spelling of "team", I had no intention of offending anyone.
Well I'm not offended, just having fun. No worries cobber.
Foxit 23 Jul @ 3:43am 
Originally posted by astrofelix59:
OK cool......by the way, would you know a good tactical team accepting females?
OK cool......by the way, would you know a good tactical team accepting females?
Sorry never tried coop, I'm shy :steammocking:
Foxit 23 Jul @ 9:03pm 
Me too......nice to talk to you, you'r not as bad as I thought. Cheers.
Ha, I don't think I'm as bad as you thought either.
I hope you find a good crew, I would like to help as I'm same time zone but that would mean finding a microphone and trying something new (not a strong suit).
The comments were made just for fun and addressed at someone who is generally male(99% of the time). It was not meant for any insult/disrespect or such. Sorry for that, I've already removed the comment.
Last edited by doomedSniper; 24 Jul @ 3:03am
Foxit 25 Jul @ 6:33pm 
Originally posted by doomedSniper:
The comments were made just for fun and addressed at someone who is generally male(99% of the time). It was not meant for any insult/disrespect or such. Sorry for that, I've already removed the comment.
Relax my Friend, I fully understand. Perhaps we should play together (Wildlands game I mean)Lol !!!!! Cheers
Foxit 26 Jul @ 11:50pm 
I hope you find a good crew, I would like to help as I'm same time zone but that would mean finding a microphone and trying something new (not a strong suit).

I have a spare headset with mic which I don't use anymore, you can have it just needs new ear pads as you would not use someone else pads. Its a good brand and if you are close to Sydney I won't even charge you for postage. As far as the "strong suit" goes that will be applicable to both of us. As long as you don't run around like a chook with a hot chili pepper up his arse we should be fine. After all its all about having fun.

I have a spare headset with mic which I don't use anymore, you can have it just needs new ear pads as you would not use someone else pads. Its a good brand and if you are close to Sydney I won't even charge you for postage. As far as the "strong suit" goes that will be applicable to both of us. As long as you don't run around like a chook with a hot chili pepper up his arse we should be fine. After all its all about having fun.
Thank you, very kind offer. Am a Melbournite, I actually have the gear just got to dig it out of the BIG draw, it's in there somewhere, along with all the other "seamed like a good idea at the time". Never played with people before so had no need to hook it up.
Play style is the complete opposite to the chilied chook, hate wasting bullets, hate getting shot at even more.
Not a wizard with computer stuff will see if can get mic working, FR incoming.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50