Empires of the Undergrowth

Empires of the Undergrowth

View Stats:
Lags even on lowest settings
I have a relatively high end PC with a 4060 and the game worked perfectly fine but ever since 1.0 came out the game now constantly lags even on the menu screen. I tried loading into a new game or even a saved game but it still lags. No other game on my PC is lagging like this.
Last edited by 🦊 ThatPixelFox 🦊; 10 Jun @ 10:34am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Mike  [developer] 10 Jun @ 10:02am 
I suspect there might be a problem with the 4060 in particular - that card often comes up when we're seeing across-the-board issues.

We'll be looking into it.
Originally posted by Mike:
I suspect there might be a problem with the 4060 in particular - that card often comes up when we're seeing across-the-board issues.

It has been two months and with bug fixes last month. The issue still hasn't been fixed. I did everything on my end, even verifying my files to see if there was something wrong.
Please fix this issue because my 4060 was able to run this game perfectly until that last update before the start of this conversation.
Mike  [developer] 3 Aug @ 10:42am 
Originally posted by 🦊 ThatPixelFox 🦊:
Originally posted by Mike:

It has been two months and with bug fixes last month. The issue still hasn't been fixed. I did everything on my end, even verifying my files to see if there was something wrong.
Please fix this issue because my 4060 was able to run this game perfectly until that last update before the start of this conversation.

The game engine is currently being upgraded to the final version of UE4 from the older one we've used for the last couple of years - there's a fairly reasonable chance that fixes the issue. Hopefully we'll get it into an optional beta in fairly short order.
zerox20 5 Aug @ 1:54pm 
Will the UE4 engine upgrade help w/ some of the panning/camera movement issues? I almost can't play as its soooo slow moving around which I assume is just an engine limitation and has stopped me from playing after the tutorial.
Mike  [developer] 5 Aug @ 2:14pm 
Originally posted by zerox20:
Will the UE4 engine upgrade help w/ some of the panning/camera movement issues? I almost can't play as its soooo slow moving around which I assume is just an engine limitation and has stopped me from playing after the tutorial.

This isn't a technical limitation - most people click and drag over the minimap to navigate quick.
zerox20 8 Aug @ 8:44am 
Oh so the camera panning just isn't used as much, makes sense I suppose. Maybe its just my RTS days I always would just scroll and pan all over to things or snap to the locations and never really clicked directly on the minimap.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50