Quantum Break

Quantum Break

View Stats:
Methedrine 30 Dec, 2023 @ 2:59pm
Shotgun and pistols affecting frame rates
Catching up on some Remedy titles I missed and have an issue with this where shotguns and pistols cause the frame rate to get extremely jerky and it makes it hard to play. Anyone encountered a solve for this?

I tried a post by stweedo on fixing Nvidia stutter that achieved nothing.

Playing on a Ryzen 5900x, 3080, 32Gb RAM, Windows 10 64, through an ultrawide with 175Hz refresh. Exclusive fullscreen, with Gsync on, vsync off.

Tried on controller and mouse, same issue.

All I can think is that maybe the frame rate causes the issue.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
MrEWhite 31 Dec, 2023 @ 3:56pm 
Originally posted by Methedrine:
Catching up on some Remedy titles I missed and have an issue with this where shotguns and pistols cause the frame rate to get extremely jerky and it makes it hard to play. Anyone encountered a solve for this?

I tried a post by stweedo on fixing Nvidia stutter that achieved nothing.

Playing on a Ryzen 5900x, 3080, 32Gb RAM, Windows 10 64, through an ultrawide with 175Hz refresh. Exclusive fullscreen, with Gsync on, vsync off.

Tried on controller and mouse, same issue.

All I can think is that maybe the frame rate causes the issue.
Try capping your FPS to 95. This and Control have issues above that.
Last edited by MrEWhite; 31 Dec, 2023 @ 4:29pm
scorpgul 19 Feb @ 2:48pm 
I just started playing this game and having the same issue. The heavy pistol, shotgun shooting animations and barrel explosions seem to be hardlocked at 30 FPS. Any fix for this? Capping my FPS to 95 with Afterburner does nothing to fix this
Did you guys just go over it or fixed it somehow ? I noticed same issue
K_TROUT 1 Aug @ 10:46am 
fps counter doesn't show a drop in frames, I think the animations are locked to 30 for the view movement for those 2 weapons some reason, weird
Last edited by K_TROUT; 1 Aug @ 10:55am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50