Quantum Break

Quantum Break

View Stats:
I heard this game is no longer complete
I heard that this steam version is missing the live action video parts from in between stages of the game. This true?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
nope. i am watching the 2nd episode now. where did you hear this from exactly?
Last edited by ToastyMack; 6 Jan @ 9:51pm
Originally posted by ToastyMack:
someone made a review of the game and they couldnt watch the episodes
Originally posted by billyhatcher643:
Perhaps there was some issue with the system they are running the game on but i can assure you, it is working on my system.
Originally posted by billyhatcher643:
Perhaps there was some issue with the system they are running the game on but i can assure you, it is working on my system.

im aware of this type of situation it always happens its pretty buggy sometimes when i try to watch the episodes when i play the game the damn episodes sometimes dont play and i have to restart multiple timesjust to get the stupid episodes to play
Elrodeus 9 Jan @ 11:57pm 
I played it just maybe 4 or 5 months ago and all the episodes were still playable in the game. I'm sure I'll be returning for another playthrough once I get through Control. After having beat Alan Wake 2 recently it has me wanting to revisit all these games again.
zumrus 10 Jan @ 6:23am 
Originally posted by Elrodeus:
I played it just maybe 4 or 5 months ago and all the episodes were still playable in the game.

Same
Fuci 12 Jan @ 7:42am 
I couldn't get the first episode to play, I kept getting unable to stream error and the only way to proceed was to skip the episode. From what I read back then for some people it works and for some it doesn't, no clue why. Xbox apparently has an option to download the episodes and then the game can play them locally, but afaik no such option for PC.
Originally posted by ♥♥♥♥:
I couldn't get the first episode to play, I kept getting unable to stream error and the only way to proceed was to skip the episode. From what I read back then for some people it works and for some it doesn't, no clue why. Xbox apparently has an option to download the episodes and then the game can play them locally, but afaik no such option for PC.
the morons of microshaft need to let us download the damn episodes so we can watch them without the damn stream its so damn annoying having to deal with this crap microshaft needs to let us download the episodes
i just went thru in December and had no problems
F u c i dosnt own the game on steam, it is an issue if you have the gamepass pc version. the game pass version also forces it to be ran thru DX12 which causes some of the visuals to be pure purple or rainbow hues. It blocks dudes name so i had to space it out lol. At any rate the game runs good from steam.
Last edited by ✪ Admiral AJ; 13 Jan @ 9:15pm
Fuci 14 Jan @ 12:53am 
Originally posted by ✪ Admiral AJ:
F u c i dosnt own the game on steam, it is an issue if you have the gamepass pc version. the game pass version also forces it to be ran thru DX12 which causes some of the visuals to be pure purple or rainbow hues. It blocks dudes name so i had to space it out lol. At any rate the game runs good from steam.

I don't own the game because I refunded it after I couldn't get the episode to play lol. It was the steam version.
dionysos 17 Jan @ 1:54pm 
I am playing it right now, I am at episode 3. Both episode 1 and episode 2 videos were missing, had to watch them on youtube. I love the game so I live with it, but man, that sucks.
Last edited by dionysos; 17 Jan @ 1:54pm
Originally posted by dionysos:
I am playing it right now, I am at episode 3. Both episode 1 and episode 2 videos were missing, had to watch them on youtube. I love the game so I live with it, but man, that sucks.
the hell really u couldnt watch episodes 1 and 2 thats odd i might startup my game and try and see if i can watch both i wish microshaft would let us just download the damn episodes like they do with xbox
Steam Deck isn't able to run them (at least, when installed on the microsd card). The episode recaps played fine but once it flipped to the 25 min episodes, everything became pixelated and if you try to back out of the episode, the game gets stuck and you have to close it out. For whatever reason, streaming a 25 minute episode seems to be the most intensive thing that the deck just couldn't handle.

I watched the episodes on YouTube though which was fine, just not as HD of a picture quality.
Originally posted by LooseSeal88:
Steam Deck isn't able to run them (at least, when installed on the microsd card). The episode recaps played fine but once it flipped to the 25 min episodes, everything became pixelated and if you try to back out of the episode, the game gets stuck and you have to close it out. For whatever reason, streaming a 25 minute episode seems to be the most intensive thing that the deck just couldn't handle.

I watched the episodes on YouTube though which was fine, just not as HD of a picture quality.

its because the steam deck doesnt have the stuff needed for the episodes to play from what i was told like it seems to require something else in order to play them
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Per page: 1530 50