Quantum Break

Quantum Break

View Stats:
id 11 Jun @ 7:27am
Live action still is online only?
I mean, this is a problem for me... when I first play it the need to have an internet conection caused lots of havok here when watching live action part. This isn't a problem anymore but I don't really want to.

So, there's a DLC with live action or some patch online to make it local?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Elrodeus 11 Jun @ 9:41am 
I've seen people upload the full live action episodes on YouTube and other upload sites but there's no patch that I'm aware of that will allow you to locally click on a video on your hard drive to watch them.

From my understanding this is because some scenes get inserted into the live action episodes based on things you discovered in game.
Last edited by Elrodeus; 11 Jun @ 9:41am
id 11 Jun @ 12:01pm 
Originally posted by Elrodeus:
I've seen people upload the full live action episodes on YouTube and other upload sites but there's no patch that I'm aware of that will allow you to locally click on a video on your hard drive to watch them.

From my understanding this is because some scenes get inserted into the live action episodes based on things you discovered in game.

yes, the solution must be something the game can read
They should provide the episodes as optional download. Or microsoft should improve their streaming servers. In its current state the game is only partly playable, as the episodes stop and buffer all the time.
I'm obviously not going to be able to link to it or talk much about it here, but there's a... "mod"... for this game that will let you do all of the live-action stuff offline. It's the only time I'd advocate for looking for something like that (after buying the game on Steam, of course), but it does work.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50