Quantum Break

Quantum Break

View Stats:
final fight help
I am fighting paul and after i defeat the soliders he does this nuke. only time i survived was pure luck. any tips on how to survive more often
Last edited by DragonLord; 15 Jun @ 5:23pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
What a terrible way to end the game. Don't even want to finish this now lol.
surray 12 Jul @ 10:58pm 
A bright red light appears where the explosion begins slowly, you have lots of time to run away. Just look where it is and run in the other direction.

The radius is large, but you can always escape easily unless you don't pay any attention to what's going on.

It's really not a big deal lol
Last edited by surray; 12 Jul @ 10:59pm
Originally posted by surray:
A bright red light appears where the explosion begins slowly, you have lots of time to run away. Just look where it is and run in the other direction.

The radius is large, but you can always escape easily unless you don't pay any attention to what's going on.

It's really not a big deal lol

It's not difficulty, it's the culmination of poor gameplay and design.
Getting stuck on the environment, super low ammo inventory so you need to continually pick up guns/ammo, never knowing exactly how much health you have other than a red filter which of course they also use for Serenes attack and which also makes it very difficult to see if enemies which are warping around (also with red effects) are being damaged, no regular melee (dumbest thing about this game) and of course the slow ability recharge rate. Using the abilities is what makes the game fun but even upgraded it always seems like I am waiting to use them.

I just finished it but one attempt I warped to kill an enemy right below Serene, where his first nuke/bomb whatever the hell it is starts and was insta killed lol. The camera even focuses where Serenes attacks originate on the map (aside from the very first) so it isn't really that difficult. But like I said, it's dealing with all the other crap.
Last edited by Lord Cornelius Orion IV; 13 Jul @ 6:15am
realmiggy2 28 Jul @ 10:18am 
This is where I'm going to have to stop. First having to lock the frame rate to 30 to keep the game from crashing makes it very unpleasant to play. Then, I don't know what they were trying to do with the camera whenever Serene does his "time bomb" (or whatever it's called) is very annoying. Takes a good 3 or 4 seconds to even get control of the character again to start running. Then my breaking point came last night when I did manage to run to the other side of the room, all the way to a corner where I couldn't get any farther away... and I still died.

I might look at a YT video just to see the end, but that's it for me as far as playing except *maybe* I'l replay up until that point again to see how other story choices play out.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50