System Shock

System Shock

View Stats:
[SPOILER]What happens to my items after a development near the end
Hey, i just killed Diego for the final time and detached the bridge. Is all my gear that is either in the cargo lift or in chests across other levels now gone ? Because if so i need to load a 3 hour old hardsave which would be unfortunate but i guess i could have seen that coming.
I just wished i could have returned after killing Diego and before detaching the bridge.
Last edited by 2B, or not 2B; 15 Aug @ 12:50pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Stargoat 15 Aug @ 3:43pm 
You can only bring what you have on you up to the bridge... since it's, you know, detached.

Still, what you have on you might be enough. What weapons do you have? There's an ammo cache, and an easily available energy station if you're running low.
Last edited by Stargoat; 15 Aug @ 3:47pm
cuss 16 Aug @ 12:51am 
Nope, nothing here.
Stargoat 16 Aug @ 1:05am 
Originally posted by cuss:
Nope, nothing here.

Move along, citizen. There's nothing to see here.
Last edited by Stargoat; 16 Aug @ 1:05am
Originally posted by Stargoat:
You can only bring what you have on you up to the bridge... since it's, you know, detached.

Still, what you have on you might be enough. What weapons do you have? There's an ammo cache, and an easily available energy station if you're running low.

Yeah i could maybe make it but the weapons i have on me arent really the ones i wanna play so i think i will just replay the security level
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50