Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

View Stats:
BNTYHNTR98 12 Jan, 2019 @ 4:34am
Poll For Factions Left To Add To Gladius.
Just thought id throw this up there to see what everyone is excited for probably plenty of these out there already but lets drum up some hype for the next dlc.

Ok im changing things here and moding the thread a bit to cater to what hasnt been released and what different threads are asking for. Ive thrown the last few races at the bottom of the list with there votes and below that ive thrown the items ive seen other threads and people on this thread asking for. Understand everyone that is intrested some of these things have been added with mods, and using the comunity workshop can give you some things to play with for a bit till there officialy released if they are released officialy. Voices, Genestealer Cults, and the chapters of the Imperiam are a few already released that give alot to the game, though will say increases the load times of the game alot. More colors and a bunch of other mods are there so till things get released offcialy there fun to use, but im throwing a few things down there and if you have any other requeasts please throw them here and ill add them to the official list , well keep this going till we hear there stopping work on GLadius, or we hear of a expansion but I love this game and hope we have lots to come in the future.

Chaos Space Marines - (ADDED NO MORE VOTES)

Tyrnids - (ADDED NO MORE VOTES)

Tau - (ADDED NO MORE VOTES)

Eldar - (ADDED NO MORE VOTES)

Adeptus Mechanicus \ Dark - (ADDED NO MORE VOTES)

Sisters of Battle - (ADDED NO MORE VOTES)

Dark Eldar - (ADDED NO MORE VOTES)

Chaos Demons -49

Squats / Leages of Votann -35

Genestealer Cults -17

Grey Knights / Inquisition - 13

Death Guard -11

Rak'Gol -2

Arbites -2

Adeptus Custodes -2

Harlequins -1

Krorks -1

Thousand Sons- 1

Scaven -5

Know its probably not going to happen but i dont
like to disapoint Polers and its a cool thought
always liked the skaven

This is the Section for people to vote for things they would like to see in gladius , extra items that are not there that they would like to see added, so put in your votes no matter what it is, as long as it makes the game better well add it to the list.

Chapters and Banners for Races
(to include different factions races and chapters)
Special units for armies
Voices for units
Bigger Maps
Multiple planets ( Kinda like the Dawn of War Soulstorm Campaign )
Titans
Tank Variants ( Like they had in Armageddon )
More Xenos Races
Last edited by BNTYHNTR98; 23 Jun @ 1:15pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 2,269 comments
Montresor 12 Jan, 2019 @ 4:55am 
Genestealer Cults
BNTYHNTR98 12 Jan, 2019 @ 5:11am 
Added them Montresor and ill throw in my vote for Tau :)
Midnight 12 Jan, 2019 @ 5:19am 
Has to be Eldar
kikaiderloveslala 12 Jan, 2019 @ 5:27am 
Chaos - Lost and the Damned/Chaos Daemons. 40K with no Chaos is just lacking, but I'm getting tired of just Traitor Marines as the baseline unit. Would like to see more Cultists, Daemons, Mutants and Beastmen, the grotty stuff and not just Space Marines with spikes (those should be the elites of a Chaos army).
BNTYHNTR98 12 Jan, 2019 @ 5:44am 
Added in Lost and the damned , and Chaos demons as a choice
Kikaider guessing by your wish to have beasts cultists and demons and such your vote would be with Chaos demons ill put a tab there and add to its vote :) correct me if im wrong

Updated your vote for the Eldar as well sun wukong.
Last edited by BNTYHNTR98; 12 Jan, 2019 @ 5:45am
In your walls 12 Jan, 2019 @ 5:46am 
T'au or Eldar would be good.
BNTYHNTR98 12 Jan, 2019 @ 5:47am 
if you had to pick one stoniest what would you go with ?
zhukodim 12 Jan, 2019 @ 6:00am 
Eldar
In your walls 12 Jan, 2019 @ 6:10am 
Originally posted by BNTYHNTR98:
if you had to pick one stoniest what would you go with ?
I really enjoy playing Eldar in a lot of warhammer games, one of my favourite races and the most enjoyable a lot of the time for me, but I'd have to say T'au, as they're the newest race to the universe and are exploring and expanding very fast, plus the units they have in other games would be really interesting to see, like they'd be weak to melee, but the would likely have way further line of sight and do a fair amount of ranged damage, so being able to pick off enemies from a far distance and taking out your enemy from range all the time like a stealthy race would be really interesting (maybe a little annoying in MP), like Path finders, they'd have really far sight capablities, but medium range, so they can scout for you but no engage (maybe give them a boost range damage ability that they can give to allies) and have other T'au units that can shoot from a far atthe distance the Pathfinders can see, but not see that far themselves, would be pretty cool to play and add another level of strategy.
Last edited by In your walls; 12 Jan, 2019 @ 6:12am
Vanu 12 Jan, 2019 @ 6:46am 
Eldar
ArchAnge1LT 12 Jan, 2019 @ 6:58am 
Eldar. Making actual online poll would be much easier.
Tiber Septim 12 Jan, 2019 @ 6:59am 
Chaos

But if only in this way:
- They should be Undivided.
- They can use Berzerker, Rubric, Plague and Noise marines.
- Units can take one chaos mark of four as a buff
- Some Units can summon daemons (like necron lord)
- Daemon Prince should be there as either hero or a late game unit. (Or maybe a 6th level hero power)
Last edited by Tiber Septim; 12 Jan, 2019 @ 8:34am
rgb651 12 Jan, 2019 @ 7:12am 
Renegade Space Marines
GGLikeNP 12 Jan, 2019 @ 7:14am 
I'd rly like to get all factions (or atleast most of them), but probably T'au would be my favorite.
Xenocore 12 Jan, 2019 @ 7:56am 
Tau
< >
Showing 1-15 of 2,269 comments
Per page: 1530 50