Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

View Stats:
Loir 12 Jul @ 10:12am
Remove fortress redemption for AI
Hello everyone, is there a mod to remove (or reduce the cooldown) for AI space marines to use redemption fortress ? I checked a bit but didn't find anything about that. It is very annoying and unfair most of the time.
Thanks !
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
why do you think someone woud make a mod that removes a Racial key mechanic? specialy when it is one of the superveryultrarare few the AI uses (even when it uses that ability very bad, i admit its to benefitting for human enemys) .
point is, even when the AI uses the FoRs ultrabad most of the time it still needs them like a human player for resource generation. and as long it dont uses the FoRs to stupidly forcefeed exp to the enemy the FoRs do that job. have no idea what you consider unfait at FoRs, if you think they are an offense tool and great at that, you better learn the game again from scratch. because frontlines are the last place you want your FoRs at.
Last edited by Stardustfire; 12 Jul @ 10:44am
Originally posted by Stardustfire:
why do you think someone woud make a mod that removes a Racial key mechanic? specialy when it is one of the superveryultrarare few the AI uses (even when it uses that ability very bad, i admit its to benefitting for human enemys) .
point is, even when the AI uses the FoRs ultrabad most of the time it still needs them like a human player for resource generation. and as long it dont uses the FoRs to stupidly forcefeed exp to the enemy the FoRs do that job. have no idea what you consider unfait at FoRs, if you think they are an offense tool and great at that, you better learn the game again from scratch. because frontlines are the last place you want your FoRs at.
I'm guess OP's not a fan of having their outposts ripped out from under them because fortifications take priority over outposts, to which there's easy ways to fix that problem.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50