Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

View Stats:
robomagon 14 Jul, 2017 @ 8:22pm
Where's Rockman & Forte / Megaman & Bass?
Seriously?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Zeroxel 14 Jul, 2017 @ 8:52pm 
+1
Crashed 14 Jul, 2017 @ 9:27pm 
Too late now, as it is already ESRB rated (and rated by that Korean board).
Kaibun 16 Jul, 2017 @ 10:07am 
They didn't feel like translating the SNES version, nor adding the english GBA one, I guess. That's too bad.
robomagon 16 Jul, 2017 @ 10:09am 
Originally posted by Kaibun:
They didn't feel like translating the SNES version, nor adding the english GBA one, I guess. That's too bad.
Sigh... Maybe they'll make a third collection with that and Power Battles 1 & 2.
Professor Icepick 16 Jul, 2017 @ 2:56pm 
I was kind of bummed out by this. Hope they consider a third collection with MM&B, the Game Boy games and maybe Power Battle and Power Fighters.
BrosephVT 16 Jul, 2017 @ 7:28pm 
Originally posted by Professor Icepick:
I was kind of bummed out by this. Hope they consider a third collection with MM&B, the Game Boy games and maybe Power Battle and Power Fighters.

Then they should make a 4th collection with "Mega Man Soccer", "Mega Man Battle and Chase", "Mega Man: Powered Up", "Mega Man: The Wily Wars", and "Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha" for the Bandai Wonderswan.

"Mega Man Legacy Collection 4: We Like Money, LOL."
Little Game Fairy 19 Jul, 2017 @ 1:55am 
I agree.

There's also a lot of other classic Mega Man games I would like to see. LIke Mega Man Powered Up. Maybe the fact they don't know which to use, the Super Famicom or Game Boy Advance version is part of what is creating the delay. Personally I think that the Super Famicom version is much superior.

I think that they should fnally localize that version.

Also I would like to finally see a Mega Man X collection on Steam. I've already played X so many times, but I would never mind doing it again, because the game never gets old. And also Legends, and really, any Mega Man game or series I would be happy with.

If only Mega Man Legends 3 would come out, I'm not sure if I trust Red Ash to be great after what happened with Mighty No. 9.

Also, the Super Nintendo/Super Famicom is my favorite video game system of all time. So the more Super Famicom games that come to Steam the better. The more of their Super Nintendo/Famicom games that Capcom brings to Steam the happier it will make me.
Deejaynerate 24 Jul, 2017 @ 4:31pm 
They'll probably make a Megaman Legacy Collection 3 with all the gameboy games, including Megaman and Base/Rockman and Forte (since technically it is a portable game in the US at least).
Aldebaran20 26 Jul, 2017 @ 7:02am 
Expect Mega Man legacy collection 3
Meturoido 2 Aug, 2017 @ 7:45pm 
Originally posted by robomagon:
Originally posted by Kaibun:
Sigh... Maybe they'll make a third collection with that and Power Battles 1 & 2.

Plus the obscure Megaman Soccer and Batle and Chase.
ShadowAngel 3 Aug, 2017 @ 11:47am 
It was probably not viable to waste resources on porting a game that was a massive commercial failure - the GBA version only sold around 200.000 units, extremely disappointing especially compared to Mega Man Battle Network 3 (1,29 million) and 4 (1,32 million) on the system.
How big is the interest in this game? Judging by this small topic with a handful of people, not too big.
Aldebaran20 3 Aug, 2017 @ 3:52pm 
Originally posted by ShadowAngel:
It was probably not viable to waste resources on porting a game that was a massive commercial failure - the GBA version only sold around 200.000 units, extremely disappointing especially compared to Mega Man Battle Network 3 (1,29 million) and 4 (1,32 million) on the system.
How big is the interest in this game? Judging by this small topic with a handful of people, not too big.

Is is worth nothing the GBA port had frame rate issues compared to the SNES original plus screen crunch and watered down music.
templeben2000 4 Aug, 2017 @ 11:30am 
Originally posted by cTF2w DannyPlaysSomeGames:
They'll probably make a Megaman Legacy Collection 3 with all the gameboy games, including Megaman and Base/Rockman and Forte (since technically it is a portable game in the US at least).
You DO know that Rockman & Forte GBA came out in Japan too, right?
ShadowAngel 4 Aug, 2017 @ 6:14pm 
Originally posted by Aldebaran20:
Is is worth nothing the GBA port had frame rate issues compared to the SNES original plus screen crunch and watered down music.

What has that got to do with the fact that the game was a massive failure?
Nobody back then knew about the SNES version since it only came out in Japan. Nobody knew anything about frame rate issues or "watered down music" because nobody heard the original music, not even the emulator scene was that large back in 1999 or so to make an impact and even then, a Mega Man game should sell more than 91k copies based on the name alone.

Again, considering the original MM Legacy didn't sell all that great, we a) should be thankful we get the second one and b) realize that because of the sale numbers, obviously there was a smaller budget and not that many resources to port all kinds of games. Should be logical.
Considering the abysmal numbers of Mega Man Legacy 1 (90,663 on Steam, 250.000 on the PS4 and 110.000 on the 3DS, no numbers for Xbox One but they are obviously way below the PS4 numbers and probably around the 3DS numbers) and the abysmal pre-order numbers for Legacy 2 here on Steam, i strongly doubt there will be another one even.
Deejaynerate 4 Aug, 2017 @ 7:17pm 
Originally posted by templeben2000:
Originally posted by cTF2w DannyPlaysSomeGames:
You DO know that Rockman & Forte GBA came out in Japan too, right?
I was wondering that (which is why I said in the US at least, implying that it might've also come out in Japan).
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 1530 50