State of Decay 2

State of Decay 2

View Stats:
update 37 clothes
I completed a task for which they gave me a blood donor T-shirt, I opened the closet to put it on but it was nowhere to be found, they wrote that they gave me a T-shirt but I couldn’t find it anywhere, is this a bug or what?
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Prey 25 Jul @ 12:49pm 
I got the T-Shirt into my inventory, and had to actually put it into my locker for it to unlock as a clothing item to use.
HiNoobUA 25 Jul @ 1:14pm 
Originally posted by Prey:
I got the T-Shirt into my inventory, and had to actually put it into my locker for it to unlock as a clothing item to use.
I didn't receive anything
By "closet", do you mean the outfit list in the community screen?
Sierkoz 25 Jul @ 2:38pm 
blood donor and blood nurse are in basic tee category, jacket on the other hand has its own category. There is possibility that it was given to you as an item and you had no space so it dropped on ground
Yeah, we got a t-shirt and a EMT jacket and don't have either one them. GOOD JOB TEAM! Who did this update?
Did they try this update out first before launching it on everyone?
HiNoobUA 26 Jul @ 12:07am 
Originally posted by Sierkoz:
blood donor and blood nurse are in basic tee category, jacket on the other hand has its own category. There is possibility that it was given to you as an item and you had no space so it dropped on ground
there was nothing like that
HiNoobUA 26 Jul @ 12:08am 
Originally posted by billy_blue69:
Did they try this update out first before launching it on everyone?
probably not
HiNoobUA 26 Jul @ 12:09am 
Originally posted by Protectron:
By "closet", do you mean the outfit list in the community screen?
yes
HiNoobUA 26 Jul @ 5:47am 
great job developers, I again did not receive the blood donor clothes from the task
PawnChan 29 Jul @ 11:31am 
Me too i didn't get it, is this some kind of bug or something ,... anyone know how to fix it ?
PawnChan 29 Jul @ 9:51pm 
Aight i managed to fix it, it seems some of my mods are conflict with newest update and the culprit is anything that related to "Outfits" mods
Just removed/disable "ModIntregrator".
And boom you got the clothes.
Last edited by PawnChan; 29 Jul @ 10:36pm
HiNoobUA 30 Jul @ 1:48am 
Originally posted by PawnChan:
Aight i managed to fix it, it seems some of my mods are conflict with newest update and the culprit is anything that related to "Outfits" mods
Just removed/disable "ModIntregrator".
And boom you got the clothes.
but I don't have mods for clothes
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50