State of Decay 2

State of Decay 2

View Stats:
Update 37 Issues
Just dropped an hour ago and found some issues while playing

> Driving through water feels more like driving through quicksand
>Home Icon (green) should be added like the orange mission pointers instead of just an arrow
>Information regarding curveball events should have a transparent background instead of the current black which when long can block off the view quite a bit when driving
> Zombies in a horde or a bunch of them together sometimes meld with each other making melee go through them and not cause damage (this is an old issue)
>Even after killing a zombie sometimes it still shows finisher option for the head
> When NPC is down in a fetal position blood ferals simply stand over them and do nothing
>Still faced a magnet lock grab once so far >EDIT > A Lot Of Magnet LOCK grabs (looks like they never fixed it but imagined they did)

Will add more if I notice any and please feel free to add your own
Last edited by Cryptic Bong; 23 Jul @ 9:32pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
There is no longer a point to Day/Night cycle. They should have been made darker and just improved the torch.
Originally posted by Generic Roughneck:
There is no longer a point to Day/Night cycle. They should have been made darker and just improved the torch.

In settings there is an option for Darker / Standard / Brighter
Last edited by Cryptic Bong; 23 Jul @ 4:45am
Stimmed 23 Jul @ 6:11am 
Originally posted by Cryptic Bong:

Which makes sense, however, the 4X4 vehicles perform better, I believe.
Originally posted by Stimmed:

Which makes sense, however, the 4X4 vehicles perform better, I believe.

Yes you are right they perform better
Elessar 23 Jul @ 6:37am 
My game is now half english half french, since the update. any ideas how to restore full french ??
Originally posted by Elessar:
My game is now half english half french, since the update. any ideas how to restore full french ??
Half english and half spanish here
1. Half english and half russian or half english and half german.
2. The coloration of the game looks really messed up, especially in the buildings/bases during the daytime.
Elessar 23 Jul @ 7:19am 
Originally posted by Ulfhednar:
1. Half english and half russian or half english and half german.
2. The coloration of the game looks really messed up, especially in the buildings/bases during the daytime.

Yes i just see this, furniture are all black when inside a building, and when outside i can see inside very bright
Last edited by Elessar; 23 Jul @ 7:21am
I am confused I thought they always do a beta test before releasing
I am confused I thought they always do a beta test before releasing
It seems like it's not
Tricas 23 Jul @ 9:45am 
Same problem with Language. Mixed Portuguese with English.

I was also doing a mission where it required to clear the infestation, I did it, circled around killing all zombies, and the quest didn't progress, It was a rescue mission of a lost enclave. "Clear Lucky's House".
Macdallan 23 Jul @ 10:20am 
Kind of sounds like they attempted to fix a few things that weren't broken...
Elessar 23 Jul @ 10:50am 
i just found two hats and 1 vest from looting and they are not added to my cloth list, no message, nothing.
Murray EDS 23 Jul @ 10:58am 
According to Rvid's video, you can't use the rivers for shortcuts anymore, only 4x4 vehicles can use rivers without slowing to a crawl.
Torque 23 Jul @ 11:02am 
Originally posted by Murray EDS:
According to Rvid's video, you can't use the rivers for shortcuts anymore, only 4x4 vehicles can use rivers without slowing to a crawl.
Vagabond/Trail beast and the Trumbull 4x4 works ... didnt test the other cars
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Per page: 1530 50