Batman™: Arkham VR

Batman™: Arkham VR

View Stats:
RAFCAVE 2 Mar, 2021 @ 10:45am
No Location Icons In the Batcave to grapple
I see no circle grapple Icons appearing In the batcave. So I can't grapple to move past the opening desk.

Anyone have this Issue or help?

I've done everything on the table, watched the joker video, mixed all the viles, used the syringe, played the batarang game. no grapple Icons appear.

Please help.
Last edited by RAFCAVE; 9 Mar, 2021 @ 1:04pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Gonzaxpain 2 Mar, 2021 @ 1:58pm 
It must be a bug, the grapple icons are perfectly visible and you don't need to do any tasks in order to see them.
RAFCAVE 2 Mar, 2021 @ 4:29pm 
Originally posted by Gonzaxpain:
It must be a bug, the grapple icons are perfectly visible and you don't need to do any tasks in order to see them.

I verified the install thru steam and everything checked out. I reset the game multiple times and get the same thing...:steamfacepalm:
Same here! I watched some walkthroughs even and now I know I should be seeing targets for the grapple, but there are none. Help!
Bluemeanie 16 Apr, 2021 @ 4:30pm 
Getting the same on a clean reinstall. No grapple locations in the batcave and no teleport spots in wayne manor. Makes it totally unplayable :(
Undertaker Infinity 18 Apr, 2021 @ 11:59pm 
With help from the forums I got it working, you need to look at Alfred and let him finish his lines, then hit use/teleport while looking at him. The same button you used to choose standing or seated. There is no prompt. He'll tell you about how nightwing didn't come home last night and then the grapple targets should be usable.
howietung 11 Aug, 2021 @ 4:14am 
Same thing happened to me too, I will try to look at Alfred and see if the grapple icons show up after hitting use/teleport button.
361 27 Jan, 2022 @ 1:18pm 
wont work for me too. HOW DO I FIX CMON
Mirado Destroyua 25 Mar, 2022 @ 2:15pm 
Doesn't work for me either
Did anyone ever find a solution for this that works? I play on an Oculus Quest 1 through Airlink and the game works fine until I get to the Batcave. Had to do a couple other things to even get it running past the "sitting or standing" screen, but worked for a while.
KAFKA 27 Jun @ 7:21pm 
Yeah, I thought this was a bug, it's just you have to "talk" to Alfred by looking at him and hitting an interact button.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50