Batman™: Arkham VR

Batman™: Arkham VR

View Stats:
theone 6 Jul, 2022 @ 5:56pm
oculus quest 2 controllers not detect
playing this game a month ago and everything was fine, a few days ago the controllers of my oculos quest 2 stopped being detected the game does not detect the controllers?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 69 comments
SSSela 8 Jul, 2022 @ 2:51am 
Same thing happened to me! are you using cable link or airlink?
wjveryzer 9 Jul, 2022 @ 8:05pm 
Same thing here. Got the game on the steam sale no motion controllers found, I found someone that claims to have a working fix and I got the file. If someone could just help me in how to install it. Its a custom controller binding.
Berberis 11 Jul, 2022 @ 12:22am 
Same issue here
they controls aren't set up for Quest 2. It's legit not worth your time trying to fix it. Return it if you can. None of the fixes in here actually work and they depending on settings so if one thing is off, then it won't work.

refund it and get something that works. There is a reason this game is negatively scored.
BigKid 13 Jul, 2022 @ 2:14am 
Did SteamVR or Oculus change something ? Because theone's post reads as if it DID work sometime in the past...
roobsoon0 14 Jul, 2022 @ 5:17pm 
Ta gra jest uruchomiona na PC i do PC trzeba podłączyć gamepad. Kontrolery z Oculusa 2 nie są wykrywane. Ja podłaczyłem GameSir G3 do PC i przez OculusLink grałem na Oculus 2 sterując gamepad: Gamesir G3. Może komuś się przyda ta informacja bo ta mini gra nie zasługuje na tak niskie oceny. Można ja przecież kupić na wyprzedaży za niską cenę
doblej20201 14 Jul, 2022 @ 6:50pm 
Originally posted by BigKid:
Did SteamVR or Oculus change something ? Because theone's post reads as if it DID work sometime in the past...
I played the game many times and everything was fine until I finished it but after a month of playing it I wanted to play it again and the oculus quest2 controllers were no longer detected what is happening makes me angry because I wanted to play it again
Originally posted by BigKid:
one of the fixes relied on applying Steam user's custom control set ups but since that fix was put out thee, the user control set ups don't exist anymore for whatever reason. The game overall is poorly optimized.
Endercito 21 Jul, 2022 @ 11:22am 
Same here. Played the full game months ago, now controllers are not detected on game. Can´t play it and it looks like a very old issue
ILikeMemes 21 Jul, 2022 @ 11:50am 
damn this got me pissed bro i really wanted to show my friend this game and now i cant because my controllers wont connect
shellysofia 21 Jul, 2022 @ 3:28pm 
Same problem here, Except I have an Oculus Rift S. I've played this game tons of times with absolutely no problems and now all of a sudden it's not recognizing my controllers anymore either, even though everything is working fine in every other game. I really hope there's a solution soon because I love this game.
smartinez281 2 Aug, 2022 @ 4:49pm 
welp at least I know it wasn't just me having this issue :(
D4RK Le4D3Rz 2 Aug, 2022 @ 7:46pm 
same here.... :(
DragonHunterTN 3 Aug, 2022 @ 6:19pm 
I bought this game on sale back when I first got my Quest 2 and have just now been able to actually put together a computer that I can connect the Quest 2 to. I was really looking forward to playing this game only for the controllers to not work. I have tried every fix and none of them have worked. What is worse is the fact that it worked just a couple of months ago, at least according to several people on here. This tells me that it has something to do with the Quest2 latest firmware update. I'm hopeful that the creators of this game will put out a patch in the near future to fix this problem, otherwise I can't see myself spending any more money with a developer that won't continue to support their games.
Gsta187 8 Aug, 2022 @ 2:47pm 
♥♥♥♥ just launched the game after not playing for a year on the quest 2. same issues happened.

hope someone can find a fix
< >
Showing 1-15 of 69 comments
Per page: 1530 50