Batman™: Arkham VR

Batman™: Arkham VR

View Stats:
Quest 3 via link - "Turn on ASW in SteamVR settings"
Coming back to this one for the first time in a while (first time since Steam Link) and got an alert to Turn on ASW (steam link doesn't even have ASW) and the picture was extremely grainy. Turning up the pixel density made it playable, but picture quality is way lower than it should be. Anyone else experience this?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Treebs 13 May @ 11:01am 
I just tried on my Quest 3 (4090) via the link cable and the game looks extremely blurry, even if I boost the steam VR resolution to 3908x4276 per eye. Such a shame as would really like to replay this on my new hardware.
Last edited by Treebs; 13 May @ 11:02am
ASW is Oculus tech not Steam. It should act independently of Steam. You could disable it and then you'd be looking at SteamVR's motion smoothing which is inferior, or neither, in which case you'd want to ensure you're hitting at least 70's or 80's or higher for frame rate.
nibo 22 May @ 9:29pm 
It sounds like the issue of low resolution applies to both Steam Link and Oculus Link. I played through it semi recently on the index so I know what this game should look like. I think the ASW warning I got is more of a symptom of whatever is going on. The game said to turn it on even though it’s not a thing via Steam Link.

I’ll find some time to play around with different methods because I’d really like this to work properly so I can build up some anticipation for Arkham shadow.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50