Batman™: Arkham VR

Batman™: Arkham VR

View Stats:
Need help from anyone about getting the game to work
The game does not launch when i'm In SteamVR with my Oculus/Meta quest 2 I get an error saying that hey the game Can't load up and when I go in the files for the game I don't see a lot of stuff so I think a lot of flies are missing please help
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
peremptor 6 Jul @ 9:10pm 
Wish I could help you out I haven't used my quest 2 headset in over a year but I did play this game like 3 years ago using my headset and it worked well enough was able to finish it with no issues so it does work at least once it has whatever it is you're missing.
Originally posted by peremptor:
Wish I could help you out I haven't used my quest 2 headset in over a year but I did play this game like 3 years ago using my headset and it worked well enough was able to finish it with no issues so it does work at least once it has whatever it is you're missing.
will I'm not sure it matter what headset matters it's just I can't get the game to work
Originally posted by Runningclaymore:
The game does not launch when i'm In SteamVR with my Oculus/Meta quest 2 I get an error saying that hey the game Can't load up and when I go in the files for the game I don't see a lot of stuff so I think a lot of flies are missing please help
yeah i feel you this game won't work at all
Originally posted by blackforce999:
Originally posted by Runningclaymore:
yeah i feel you this game won't work at all
Looks like were both dealing with a same issue
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50