Princess Maker 2 Refine

Princess Maker 2 Refine

View Stats:
Bandits achievs not working?
Last playthrough I defeat all 3 bandits, didn't get any achiev for that.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I haven't actually played this on Steam so I can't confirm from personal experience whether this achievement works normally or not.

Did you by any chance beat more than one bandit in the same month? I know on some versions the game can only register one bandit bounty per month. This might prevent the achievement from being earned (if the check is for the bandit and not the actual defeat).
Originally posted by Pixel Peeper:
I haven't actually played this on Steam so I can't confirm from personal experience whether this achievement works normally or not.

Did you by any chance beat more than one bandit in the same month? I know on some versions the game can only register one bandit bounty per month. This might prevent the achievement from being earned (if the check is for the bandit and not the actual defeat).

I didn't. I even got the gold reward for them in game.
Originally posted by PsychoBush:

Well, that's the only reason I can think of that the game wouldn't register it if you did it in game.

Otherwise it probably means there was some sort of communication issue between the game and Steam's achievement tracker. Hopefully it'll register it next time you do it (fortunately, beating the three bandits is something you normally do every run that involves combat).
Originally posted by Pixel Peeper:
Originally posted by PsychoBush:

Well, that's the only reason I can think of that the game wouldn't register it if you did it in game.

Otherwise it probably means there was some sort of communication issue between the game and Steam's achievement tracker. Hopefully it'll register it next time you do it (fortunately, beating the three bandits is something you normally do every run that involves combat).

It's weird though. I got a lot of achievs that time, but those.
Last edited by PsychoBush; 15 Aug @ 8:34am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50