Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

Similar to Games you Played.
So I periodically pop in just to see how things are shaking up and noticed when scrolling down.

The games it uses in the "Similar to Games you Played" for me were:

RoboCop Rogue City

And

Resident Evil Village

Was just curious what other folks had in that spot.

Found it funny, maybe like a clown funny, it wasn't Bloodlines.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Darien 5 Aug @ 6:29am 
For me it's Vampyr and A Plague Tale: Innocence. Actually this all "similar games system" in Steam pretty dumb and irrational.
Mine says "Fallout 76" and "Fallout 4". LOL
Fallout 4 X Skyrim
MrNope 6 Aug @ 4:47am 
Vampyr and Middle-earth™: Shadow of War
Cyberpunk 2077, Vampyr, DisHonored Series, Mass Effect Series, VTM: Bloodlines, VTM: Swansong & Vampire: The Masquerade Justice. Yes it's a Vampire Game.
Last edited by Zeoniknights; 6 Aug @ 9:16pm
Originally posted by Jack Deth:
So I periodically pop in just to see how things are shaking up and noticed when scrolling down.

The games it uses in the "Similar to Games you Played" for me were:

RoboCop Rogue City

And

Resident Evil Village

Was just curious what other folks had in that spot.

Found it funny, maybe like a clown funny, it wasn't Bloodlines.

When they first Announce the Game they said Dishonored & Mass Effect Series a Lot (Like every other Word). But Yes it still Vampires
For me its Remnant 2 and Last Faith.
Drake 7 Aug @ 8:26pm 
kingdom come. Had I played in on steam it would certainly had cyberpunk 2077 and dishonored,
PainKiller 10 Aug @ 12:48am 
i never played sweet baby inc games and never will. RIP. bankrupt
Sekiro
Cyberpunk
Doom Eternal
Red Dead Redemption
Dying Light 2
Resident Evil _____(small text for old blind woman)
Fallout New Vegas (i own this, just not on steam i think).

so, some things i was already looking at and things i probably wouldn't play.

i've looked at Cyberpunk and was ambivalently interested until latest iteration upped specs to just above my current computer. earlier youtuber streams had me going "oh, how dull. where's the story. battle grinding for char prog. these characters are dull" and later streams are showing a more interesting game. perhaps it's them (playstyle of streamers i've watched), perhaps the game changed.
Red Dead Redemption--considered it and watched some playthroughs. thought the setting was quite interesting, looked kinda grindy for a non MMO but at least it had that "different stuff around every corner, path of discovery" type content.

i don't get the same "cool" feeling of fight/battle grinding in a solo game that i do when in MMOs. why? no -real- people to help achieve goals, no working together as a team to get better as a team, in essence camradery. just overcoming program mechs. if i want to overcome program mechs, i will play strategy/development type of game, not battle grindy game. but that's me.

enough of my 1 person focus group.
The first time i visited detröt in robocop i felt like playing bloodlines 1.
However.

Robocop and Skyrim :eaglegag:
I wouldn't read too much into Steam's similarity algorithm or whatever it uses to generate those lists.

For Doom + Doom II it tells me similar games include Red Dead Redemption II, and Borderlands 3, among others, so ... you know. Grain of salt.
Last edited by Defective Dopamine Pez Dispenser; 16 Aug @ 7:51am
Fran 16 Aug @ 5:58pm 
Originally posted by lazarusblack:
Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3 are the games it says it's like on my store page. :wftolaugh:
same
Hmmm
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50