Dying Light 2: Reloaded Edition

Dying Light 2: Reloaded Edition

View Stats:
Does this game still have memory leak issues?
Hi guys! I've been playing it a lot lately but after an hour/an hour and a half I'm starting to get pretty annoying framerate drops... searching the internet it says it's problem of the game having memory leak issues, but the last post I found was from 2022... Has this problem been fixed? Or is it related to other causes?

Config:
RTX 4070 TI
Intel i5 13600K
32 GB RAM
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Linarii 28 Jul @ 7:41am 
Not fixed, I was playing for 2.5hrs without issues, then 3hrs in and my game start dropping frames drastically.
Last edited by Linarii; 28 Jul @ 7:41am
Tolkien411 28 Jul @ 10:02am 
Originally posted by Naya:
Not fixed, I was playing for 2.5hrs without issues, then 3hrs in and my game start dropping frames drastically.
I thought it was my pc's fault! Sometimes it will also stutter when passing through specific areas of the map.... Thanks, you've taken a load off my mind, too bad about the game though....
Linarii 28 Jul @ 11:43am 
Originally posted by Tolkien411:
I thought it was my pc's fault! Sometimes it will also stutter when passing through specific areas of the map.... Thanks, you've taken a load off my mind, too bad about the game though....
Yeah it sucks.. Need to restart game every 3hours because of this. But game is fun for me at least.
Tolkien411 28 Jul @ 12:33pm 
Yeah it sucks.. Need to restart game every 3hours because of this. But game is fun for me at least.
True, at least it's fun, thanks again
Linarii 28 Jul @ 12:40pm 
Happy gaming
Tolkien411 28 Jul @ 12:44pm 
Happy gaming
Same to you!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 26 Jul @ 5:28pm