Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

View Stats:
kandnm115709 27 Jun, 2017 @ 10:03pm
No Japanese VA?
Played the first 2 games using Japanese VA only. Hearing Monokuma's voice that is not in Japanese sounds weird to me...
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Archus 27 Jun, 2017 @ 10:11pm 
During the difficulty selection when you start a new game, you can press C to select the voice language. It's weirdly subtle. You'll have to restart the game, but that shouldn't really be an issue since you can skip most of the content. The movie parts do have subtitles when JP voices are enabled, by the way.
Tev 28 Jun, 2017 @ 2:25am 
If using controller. It's the Triangle / Y -button.

Otherwise, as said above.
dynastystar 22 Nov, 2018 @ 11:03am 
Originally posted by Archus:
During the difficulty selection when you start a new game, you can press C to select the voice language. It's weirdly subtle. You'll have to restart the game, but that shouldn't really be an issue since you can skip most of the content. The movie parts do have subtitles when JP voices are enabled, by the way.
thanks for this :)
Broly 17 Feb @ 4:40pm 
Originally posted by Archus:
You are the best. Just saying.
Great to know. I generally play Japanese-made games in JP, even stuff like BotW and Xenoblade that isn't actually set in Japan. Weirdly, I find the melodic tones of JP easier to read emotions from than my own language.
Danganronpa is better in english,weebs
just like persona games or neptunia
Originally posted by Goshante:
Originally posted by King Of Lolis:
Danganronpa is better in ORIGINAL VA.
English voices and acting is TRASH for this game.
Don't listen to this mf, play always with japanese VA
It's also trash for most of japanese games.
English is okay only for that situations where it's original VA language.
If i wasnt so cheap i would have awarded your comment with a jester award

Neptunia wasn't better in English until ReBirth3.
Originally posted by Nephalim Glory:

I dont remember much its been years but first few games were fine in english
English voice acting has always been good in games,just weebs who think japan is best in everything and wanna live there,always have the urge to defend everything about it even voice acting despite being mid
Its quite sad.
Last edited by King Of Lolis; 16 Jun @ 7:41am

English voice acting has always been good in games,just weebs who think japan is best in everything and wanna live there,always have the urge to defend everything about it even voice acting despite being mid
Its quite sad.

When I first played Neptunia in ReBirth1, I remember the English voice acting being mediocre; I switched it to Japanese, and personality traits like Noire being a tsundere or Vert being an ojou were much more obvious. Around HyperDevotion Noire, I gave it another chance, and the English acting was much improved.
Its quite sad.

When I first played Neptunia in ReBirth1, I remember the English voice acting being mediocre; I switched it to Japanese, and personality traits like Noire being a tsundere or Vert being an ojou were much more obvious. Around HyperDevotion Noire, I gave it another chance, and the English acting was much improved.
Nep voice actor is my favorite babe in another game because of her character and her voice. Shes a great ara ara.
But damn english just felt more natural for neptunia. It just fits right
Same with persona and danganronpa games and old animes.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50