DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED

DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED

View Stats:
weapon broken?
so i just got into blighttown with the key, advanced a bit until i found a bonefire but now my weapon says its broken or need repairs? how do i do that? is it the blacksmith ?? bc hes SUPER far away right now and i'm not sure how to go back there, i can't fast travel from my bonefire
Also i got cursed in depth and got half hp?? the messages that poped up when i died instantly dissapeared so idk what to do with that

i do no dmg now to mobs ;c

pls hels ;c
Last edited by Gero; 24 Jul @ 9:23am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Argyle 24 Jul @ 9:32am 
Andre, the smith in undead parish sells an item that allows you to repair your gear at a bonfire. If you dont have it you will need to trek back to a smith or change weapons. Curse is cured with an item called a purging stone. They can be purchased from the npc who appears in the bell tower after defeating the gargoyles.
Gero 24 Jul @ 9:42am 
Originally posted by Argyle:
Andre, the smith in undead parish sells an item that allows you to repair your gear at a bonfire. If you dont have it you will need to trek back to a smith or change weapons. Curse is cured with an item called a purging stone. They can be purchased from the npc who appears in the bell tower after defeating the gargoyles.
alright thanks,

i just need to find a way back from blighttown, the way i came from isnt accesible anymore and i have no clue if there is another exit, i feel like im stuck ahahaha
Andre of Astora sells the Repairbox which you can use to repair equipment at bonfires for the cost of souls.

Purging stones can be purchased from Oswald of Carim from the Bell Gargoyles tower.

You should also stock up on Purple Moss and Blooming Purple Moss before heading back down.

Alternatively, you can head down to the next Bonfire in Blighttown which is next to a shortcut to New Londo that leads back to Firelink Shrine.
You can also buy a purging stone from the undead female merchant.

Good idea to carry 1-2 repair kits in general.

If you entered blighttown from the dephts NPC sells crystal longsword which is useful for NG blighttown as it has high durability and about onpar with+8 long sword.

If you entered from the valley of the drakes you can go back that way and even reach firelink shrine.
Gero 24 Jul @ 9:51am 
Originally posted by Crypto Gamer:
You can also buy a purging stone from the undead female merchant.

Good idea to carry 1-2 repair kits in general.

If you entered blighttown from the dephts NPC sells crystal longsword which is useful for NG blighttown as it has high durability and about onpar with+8 long sword.

If you entered from the valley of the drakes you can go back that way and even reach firelink shrine.
i havent find any npc in blighttown yet, just trying to find a way back but i cant.... im trying to use all the ladder i see to go up but it leads nowhere....

i feel stuck and/or im stupidly blind...
Depends on where you come from but you can also check a youtube video how to get out it is easy to get lost.

If you did not come from the Depths(gaping dragon)then the entrace to the Depths door can NOT be opened from Blighttown side so only way out is trough the valley.

Blighttown has 1 NPC and she only spawns if you have a pyro flame +10 or higher.

+it has 1 NPC invasion if you are in human form and boss is still alive.

It does not have any blacksmith.

Good idea to buy"mobile repair kit"so you can repair at any bonfire.
Gero 24 Jul @ 10:07am 
Depends on where you come from but you can also check a youtube video how to get out it is easy to get lost.

If you did not come from the Depths(gaping dragon)then the entrace to the Depths door can NOT be opened from Blighttown side so only way out is trough the valley.

Blighttown has 1 NPC and she only spawns if you have a pyro flame +10 or higher.

i did came from the depths but it seems i cannot go back the way i came from. theres no path back so i tried using ladders but can't find a way back from there either...
starting to lose my mind ahahah

might have to look up a video wich i dont like doing but....
AzureVizor 24 Jul @ 10:15am 
Originally posted by Gero:

i did came from the depths but it seems i cannot go back the way i came from. theres no path back so i tried using ladders but can't find a way back from there either...
starting to lose my mind ahahah

might have to look up a video wich i dont like doing but....
Yeah, you're probably gonna have to keep heading down to the bottom.
A relatively easily accessible shortcut is available once you make it down there.
Argyle 24 Jul @ 10:25am 
If you want to set a password and summon me i can bring you some supplies and a fresh weapon.
AzureVizor 24 Jul @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Argyle:
If you want to set a password and summon me i can bring you some supplies and a fresh weapon.
He's cursed, so he can't even be human.
Argyle 24 Jul @ 10:49am 
if you have a rare ring of sacrifice you can equip it and die to remove the curse as well
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 24 Jul @ 9:21am