DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED

DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED

View Stats:
Ragequitters?
I'm invading the same few people in Duke's Archives, now every time I see them they disconnect and there's no consequence. Bit of an oversight?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 154 comments
If they keep doing it, they will get a soft-ban where they won't be able to summon there friend for 24 hours.
Originally posted by Nathan AMG:
If they keep doing it, they will get a soft-ban where they won't be able to summon there friend for 24 hours.
oh that's fair i guess
Bandy 14 Jul @ 6:28am 
Originally posted by Shadicluigi:
Originally posted by Nathan AMG:
oh that's fair i guess
There should be a cool down, you shouldn't be able to just do it over and over...

Regardless, put yourself in their shoes, they are likely new players, try to remember what that was like. So the very same red guy keeps annoying them. Too bad they don't know they can just block you.

If you invade the same person over and over (are you really getting off on that?) maybe do something interesting instead. Try to fight them bare hands, or... I don't know, be creative :D
Mr. Oibyr (Banned) 14 Jul @ 7:55am 
nearby fall to death is better in every way or play offline. Enjoy those altF4s, it's an admission of cowardice to a red
Cabbage 14 Jul @ 9:36am 
That's just how online is. I personally blame the blowhards who invade the early game with late game gear and turn people off the whole mechanic.
Originally posted by Bandy:
Originally posted by Shadicluigi:
oh that's fair i guess
There should be a cool down, you shouldn't be able to just do it over and over...

Regardless, put yourself in their shoes, they are likely new players, try to remember what that was like. So the very same red guy keeps annoying them. Too bad they don't know they can just block you.

If you invade the same person over and over (are you really getting off on that?) maybe do something interesting instead. Try to fight them bare hands, or... I don't know, be creative :D
I was there once that's why I became a darkwraith
AzureVizor 14 Jul @ 11:30am 
Since I'm usually running a PvE build for helping boss fights, I kind of just accept death when I get invaded. Granted, like 90% I'm hollowed while the other 10% I'm only human to just kindle bonfires.
But, eh, if people don't want to risk getting invaded they could just hit offline mode.
Would have been nice of the Remaster to rework match making so twinks with end-game gear couldn't invade fresh casuals.
Originally posted by AzureVizor:
Since I'm usually running a PvE build for helping boss fights, I kind of just accept death when I get invaded. Granted, like 90% I'm hollowed while the other 10% I'm only human to just kindle bonfires.
But, eh, if people don't want to risk getting invaded they could just hit offline mode.
Would have been nice of the Remaster to rework match making so twinks with end-game gear couldn't invade fresh casuals.
I only invade in the four lord areas
AarkNoa 14 Jul @ 3:26pm 
Well, why don't you move it to Oolacile Township then?
hyperfox777 14 Jul @ 4:19pm 
Originally posted by AarkNoa:
"I wanna PvP but not with PvPers"
CB 14 Jul @ 5:40pm 
oolacile is dead and 55 anor londo was always the better scene. oolacile scrubs look so lost there.

Originally posted by hyperfox777:
"I wanna PvP but not with PvPers"
I was leaving the DLC for before the final boss that's why, I did have several matches there and it is pretty fun and you find people very consistently. Don't know why people avoid the arena though
Originally posted by Mistress Yaoi:
I hate invaders and will always alt f4 and block you if you invade me. I play my game to chill and not get invaded by a twink 1 shot build or a hacker. Forced pvp is one thing I genuinely hate about ds games. If that upsets you then cope and seethe I don't care.

Thats pretty rude, I could just waste a rare expensive Cracked Red Eye Orb on you expecting to have a challenging clash with another human being, and you just dismiss that and then act all offended. Please have some respect to other players and have a courtesy of not occupying the online pool if you don't want to fight. Like, either toggle offline or don't unhollow. It is our common playground, not your very personal cozy world. Why be so toxic and entitled?
Cat.Jpg 16 Jul @ 5:46am 
Originally posted by Mr. Oibyr:
nearby fall to death is better in every way or play offline. Enjoy those altF4s, it's an admission of cowardice to a red

LMAO!
CB 16 Jul @ 7:15am 
If that upsets you then

the only upset person here is the one who has to tell everyone else how much they ragequit and how emotionally devastated invaders make them. nobody cares that you can't cope with the fact that there are better players than you at the game.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 154 comments
Per page: 1530 50