PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS
Why are people bring back threads from 2017/2018 now?
?
< >
Показані коментарі 114 із 14
Yeah it's painful trolling I think, and steam doesn't seem to have a way to stop it....
Цитата допису adrian5909:
update: 2 users called "Nanami" and "Steve" are doing this

Those are Steam Mods, they are locking and deleting the necro troll spam. You might see other mods doing the same. The one necro spamming the discussions has created multiple accounts. Usually their posts are removed and their troll account is suspended.
Цитата допису Lithova:
update: 2 users called "Nanami" and "Steve" are doing this

Those are Steam Mods, they are locking and deleting the necro troll spam. You might see other mods doing the same. The one necro spamming the discussions has created multiple accounts. Usually their posts are removed and their troll account is suspended.

oh, thanks steve and nanami (i just saw the last post thing lol)

who are the trolls then?

most of the comments got deleted
Автор останньої редакції: adrian5909; 17 черв. о 21:57
I don't know, the names they use for their troll accounts are varied sometimes the names may appear like a bunch of random numbers which is usually their Steam ID. Its always a new account with a 0 Steam level, sometimes you can see they create a batch of accounts and spam the discussion with them. Either way if you see the spam, continue to report it. The mods are usually pretty quick to remove and ban user and their trollish posts.
those people just want to remember what was it like back in 2018 the old days
Цитата допису Cheese:
It's why I'm here.
Цитата допису Lithova:

oh, thanks steve and nanami (i just saw the last post thing lol)

who are the trolls then?

most of the comments got deleted

it looks like 2 people are trolling the forums and it is very sad. i like to come here for game updates but can no longer do that with all of the trolling. it doesnt look like the accounts are being bannd either it looks like th emods protecting them
Of lately it seems to be from posters with long numbered names
Автор останньої редакції: Urbanmojo; 12 лип. о 13:01
Цитата допису Urbanmojo:
Of lately it seems to be from posters with long numbered names
Like the guy that necro'd this thread
Forums trolls wasting their time necroing threads is still more entertaining than playing in cheater filled Pubg lobbies. Cheers to that lmfao.
Цитата допису Cheese:
Цитата допису Enzo:
Цитата допису Cheese:

what
he does it to bury truthful posts about PUBG that a user named lega and i make on these forums to help people

no lie
< >
Показані коментарі 114 із 14
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 17 черв. о 15:32
Дописів: 14