LEGO® City Undercover

LEGO® City Undercover

View Stats:
No More Mairo easter eggs?
i don't know i just wanna know why every mario easter egg is removed from pc and the mario hat is it for copyright problems i don't know what do you think?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
M4$t4r_ov_D1$4$t4rR 15 Apr, 2017 @ 11:44am 
..it's probably because the Wii U version.. is Wii U.
And this is the PC version.
PC's aren't manufactured by Nintendo, are they?
true but i wish thay did something ik thay were only on Wii U and that Pc's aren't manufactured by nintendo but id just one mario thing like the big baloon power star ik that might be weird but id wanna see a little mario ee or something like that nothing to big
M4$t4r_ov_D1$4$t4rR 15 Apr, 2017 @ 12:52pm 
Originally posted by OWN Medic:
true but i wish thay did something ik thay were only on Wii U and that Pc's aren't manufactured by nintendo but id just one mario thing like the big baloon power star ik that might be weird but id wanna see a little mario ee or something like that nothing to big
mate, no means no. they won't add nintendo related content, understood?
okay jeez
foxstreet 16 Apr, 2017 @ 7:34pm 
That's like asking why are Uncharted games not released on PC
Zeikar 16 Apr, 2017 @ 11:01pm 
Mairo lol
i was wondering
live627 20 Apr, 2017 @ 7:27pm 
My educated guess is that Nintendo is lightly protective of their own IPs and they won't allow Mario on the PC because of that. Really sucks.
Zeikar 20 Apr, 2017 @ 8:03pm 
Mairo mairo in Cairo oh MAIRO is 2nd best next to Luiig!
2rad4rio 1 Apr, 2018 @ 7:26pm 
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
i don't know i just wanna know why every mario easter egg is removed from pc and the mario hat is it for copyright problems i don't know what do you think?
You could also see it as the people on WII u don't get the normal version. But they wouldn't really want it.
Stallorama 8 May, 2018 @ 2:09am 
Originally posted by =TSOT= Leader Soldier:
Not every Mario easter egg was removed, there's a Donkey Kong reference in the Bluebell Mine mission in what is essentially the third part of the mission.
844box 8 Jul, 2018 @ 10:24am 
It's still in Nintendo Switch.
Stallorama 9 Jul, 2018 @ 8:34am 
Well, the Switch is Nintendo, so...
What a pity. For example no Cheap Cheap in the tunnel aquarium.
Zeikar 17 Jan, 2021 @ 9:24am 
Who the ♥♥♥♥ is Mairo?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50