LEGO® City Undercover

LEGO® City Undercover

View Stats:
dwigt 29 Dec, 2018 @ 10:03pm
Missing vehicle in Lego City Undercover
I am missing the vehicle after "Justice" in the emergency vehicles section. It says i have 20/21 and shows one locked vehicle. However, my main screen says I have 120/120 vehicles but im at 99.9%. Can anyone help me identify the missing vehicle I have looked and no site cites any that I am missing.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
SibylOS 2 Jan, 2019 @ 3:15am 
Your looking for the pursuer, I think you can find that by the police station garage chases
Spitfire 11 Feb, 2019 @ 2:01pm 
I'm at 99.9% and missing the Justice. But it's part of the bonus mission which I already did. Lego games are always buggy :(
buzard 1 Jul @ 2:43pm 
I play on the PC via Steam. I had to go into the police station for the codes to register. I went outside and the garage doors were still shut . The terminal between the garages is a Wii U item and does not appear in the revised editions. The missions had turned up when all the gold bricks were found at the police station And I had already done them. Since I got a "mission unlocked" message for both, I went back into the station and found 2 new cars to unlock Police Pursuer and Sport Rebellion that had not been there before. So the codes just unlocked 2 new cars the missions were done. Codes 3D74QF9 & 3GCC7XR
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50