LEGO® City Undercover

LEGO® City Undercover

View Stats:
Potential fix for crashes
I encountered a persistent crash during the emerald heist mission - as soon as I spawned in the rocket plough, the game would crash to desktop with no message. I tried a few standard options for this kind of thing and one of them worked: lowering the screen resolution. I looked around for fixes and didn't really see this suggested, so I'm just putting this out there for anyone else who runs into similar issues - it worked for me, it might work for others. Turning the resolution back up after the problematic part loaded correctly didn't cause any further issues.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
buzard 17 Jun @ 12:35pm 
Thanks, I get 3-4 crashes per full game. This was also an issue with the original Lord of the Rings game as well. Some resolutions made object appear above you until resolution was changed.
What resolution were you originally playing in, and what did you drop down to?
Originally posted by SkinGravel:
What resolution were you originally playing in, and what did you drop down to?
I was playing in 1920x1080 and I think I dropped it down to 1024x768. The latter doesn't really matter, though - just drop it down as low as you want, you can immediately return to your desired resolution as soon as the bugged part loads successfully.
Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50