LEGO® City Undercover

LEGO® City Undercover

View Stats:
Is this game super easy?
Given that it's a Lego game, I'd assume that it's easy. But, is there a hard difficulty option? Maybe difficulty mods?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
This is super easy. But not bad lego game, actually quite good.
Originally posted by Messsucher:

Yeah, since I posted this I saw a Reddit post that tons of people were saying it's so easy, despite the story being really good. But the gameplay ends up being just going from point A to point B effortlessly which kinda becomes like a PowerPoint experience - press button to read next slide(see story).
Originally posted by Ceceli Δ:

Yeah, since I posted this I saw a Reddit post that tons of people were saying it's so easy, despite the story being really good. But the gameplay ends up being just going from point A to point B effortlessly which kinda becomes like a PowerPoint experience - press button to read next slide(see story).

This is rather accurate. But there is a ton of collectibles, which will take ages to get them all. More than in any lego game before this.

This is rather accurate. But there is a ton of collectibles, which will take ages to get them all. More than in any lego game before this.

I see. Thanks. I'll check tons of reviews before buying it or not. Maybe I can convince myself to buy it. It's rare, but it happens.
No probs. Also, since it is so easy and you end up only wanting to blast through it to see the story, it begin to feel a little bit like chore. Stuff takes time and you can end up being kind of bored and may even want to abandon the game alltogether.
Pipa27 30 Jun @ 4:17am 
It is easy, Lego games use to be like this, but very enjoyable.
Originally posted by Lopodo_27:
It is easy, Lego games use to be like this, but very enjoyable.

Not to me. Have you seen the flow state graph? If something is too easy, it's not fun. It's fun when it's somewhat hard for you.
And, if I might add, to get some of the collectables, you might lose your sinity. I did yesterday when I tried to get one vehicle token on Festival Square. I had to parkour at least 10 times before nailing the final jump. So it can be hard or frustrating, too for some players
I just bought it about 2 weeks ago, was skeptic, but it was really a great game. Lots to do and is kinda like GTA, stealing cars, doing crazy stuff and the story and acting is also top notch. Easily worth it on sale.
Zeev 8 Jul @ 2:22pm 

omfg go play dark souls already and leave us alone.
Originally posted by Zeev:

omfg go play dark souls already and leave us alone.

Or you could STFU and not necro posts that only had positive comments until you came along...
LZT_pro 28 Jul @ 10:46am 
IN MY OPINION IT IS THE BEST LEGO GAME
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50