LEGO® City Undercover

LEGO® City Undercover

Xem thông số:
First-time player here.
Hey, all. Been wanting to play this for many years and finally pulled the trigger on it. Anyone care to give me a spoiler-free summary of potential bugs and glitches to keep a lookout for? I also went ahead and changed the exe's DPI setting since it's an older game. Usually fixes compatibility issues.

Thanks a bunch for any info. Cheers to the beers. :steamthumbsup:
Lần sửa cuối bởi SkinGravel; 28 Thg06 @ 8:55pm
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-2 trong 2 bình luận
I've encountered no compatibility issues on Windows 11, running the game with no mods or adjustments. It's known for being unstable and I've had some seemingly completely random crashes a few times, though the game autosaves every time you do anything noteworthy, so it's not a huge deal. You saw my post about dealing with the persistent crash that may occur after some missions - from what I've read, it seems like this issue pops up randomly and different people encounter it at different points or not at all.

The only advice I can give about avoiding the more random crashes is not to use "super fast travel" when in an interior - the game doesn't seem to like that.

If you're just getting started, I highly recommend disabling depth of field to make the game look a million times better. I suppose it's there to hide the object pop-in, but it just looks horrendous in my opinion.
Good deal. Thanks for the tips.
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-2 trong 2 bình luận
Mỗi trang: 1530 50