Monster Hunter: World

Monster Hunter: World

View Stats:
how to find people play together?
Only play 20 hours in this game.how can i find people play together? Use sos(even i can beat the monster)? Or find someone in steam?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Suzaku 8 Jul @ 11:42am 
SOS, Steam, or the gathering hall discord: https://discord.gg/monsterhunter
mingtiao 8 Jul @ 11:45am 
Originally posted by Suzaku:
SOS, Steam, or the gathering hall discord: https://discord.gg/monsterhunter
thanks for helping !
Captainn 8 Jul @ 12:00pm 
The other advice in this thread is solid. Another option is to find a full session using the games matchmaker.

When you're starting the game, use "Search for an Online Session" then "Filter Search" and then look for a session with a high player count, or even a session with 1 player who is near your rank. Go into the session and chat with people, ask if anyone wants to play etc.
Anoyun? 8 Jul @ 7:29pm 
just joined other lobby then talk to them its not that hard.
Originally posted by Captainn:
The other advice in this thread is solid. Another option is to find a full session using the games matchmaker.

When you're starting the game, use "Search for an Online Session" then "Filter Search" and then look for a session with a high player count, or even a session with 1 player who is near your rank. Go into the session and chat with people, ask if anyone wants to play etc.
Got it. I'll try it,thanks and wish me luck!
Originally posted by Anoyun?:
just joined other lobby then talk to them its not that hard.
okay,thanks for answering!
Press esc then go to quest and fire sos flare and people can join ur quest
people most likely are not joining sos flares at such low rank as its too easy lol!
mingtiao 15 Jul @ 9:41am 
Originally posted by RobeRonin:
people most likely are not joining sos flares at such low rank as its too easy lol!
T . T
mingtiao 15 Jul @ 9:41am 
Originally posted by Luci fr!:
Press esc then go to quest and fire sos flare and people can join ur quest
OK THANKS!
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50