Monster Hunter: World

Monster Hunter: World

View Stats:
any chances of them removing/nerfing the camp feature in wilds?
i.e. item box during the hunts, the ♥♥♥♥ is so cheezy and free
Last edited by Ninja Gaiden; 11 Jul @ 7:51am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 104 comments
Mei 11 Jul @ 8:06am 
Don't use it then. Surely hardcore players such as yourself don't need healing items in the first place?
Originally posted by Mei:
Don't use it then. Surely hardcore players such as yourself don't need healing items in the first place?
I never said I am a hardcore player bro wtf
Its still lame af tho
wilds will be open world so there will be (movable) camps, item chests, crafting etc like world
Originally posted by wulfrik656:
wilds will be open world so there will be (movable) camps, item chests, crafting etc like world
it wont be open world... but it hubs will be in-level now
Originally posted by Ninja Gaiden:
its and open world enviroment aka an open world with no loading screens or ♥♥♥♥ we have now. even the village is not a separate instance so what are you talking about, it isn't wilds.
its and open world enviroment aka an open world with no loading screens or ♥♥♥♥ we have now. even the village is not a separate instance so what are you talking about, it isn't wilds.
different locations will still be gated by loading screens and treated as different maps iirc
ominumi 11 Jul @ 9:54am 
We don't know for sure. Until there's a demo out for someone to play everything is just a guess.
MY guess is that the camp is limited. So no more unlimited restocking. And the blue supply box won't have items at the beginning of the quest. Supplies will come later in the quest.
Originally posted by ominumi:
We don't know for sure. Until there's a demo out for someone to play everything is just a guess.
MY guess is that the camp is limited. So no more unlimited restocking. And the blue supply box won't have items at the beginning of the quest. Supplies will come later in the quest.
limited camp supplies would be nice and would make sense tbh
GiantPixie 11 Jul @ 12:18pm 

Leaks suggest it's going to be fully open world.
wulfrik656 11 Jul @ 12:33pm 
There has been a full demo for youtubers and gaming "journos" so we know quite a bit
limited camp supplies would be nice and would make sense tbh
we'd likely still have respawning gathering nodes, which would just make resupplying more tedious (which I'm fine with tbh)

I think you should be able to bring about 1 inventory worth of extra supplies and if you need more go get gathering.
Last edited by Feralwarlord; 11 Jul @ 1:01pm
Feto 11 Jul @ 5:22pm 
I guess most hard fights will be in some kind of arena anyway, so don't worry too much.
ominumi 11 Jul @ 7:30pm 
There has been a full demo for youtubers and gaming "journos" so we know quite a bit
They didn't get a hands on demo just a video shows stuff that can happen. As someone claimed, there wasn't even a HUD.
i'm hoping they have nerfed the camp restocking, maybe the mount can just carry some extra stuff and thats it. the fact you can bring 2 weapons now kind of supports that theory, no reason to add that when you could farcaster and swap them out infinitely... unless the journey from camp back to the monster is ridiculously bonkers huge i guess, but hopefully thats not true either lol
ominumi 11 Jul @ 8:30pm 
Originally posted by ᔑᓭ∴ᔑリ⊣:
i'm hoping they have nerfed the camp restocking, maybe the mount can just carry some extra stuff and thats it. the fact you can bring 2 weapons now kind of supports that theory, no reason to add that when you could farcaster and swap them out infinitely... unless the journey from camp back to the monster is ridiculously bonkers huge i guess, but hopefully thats not true either lol
The big issue is ammo. Was a huge problem before world. Having a melee backup would remedy the problem but does that mean bowguns have limited ammo stock?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 104 comments
Per page: 1530 50