Monster Hunter: World

Monster Hunter: World

View Stats:
Can I get any armor as layered?
That would be basic character customization, but I have yet to see this even after finishing Ice Borne, and I'm scared.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Chan 11 Sep @ 11:58am 
Most are tied to guiding lands materials and also there are a ton of event quests that drop specific materials for specific layered armors.
Cercamon 11 Sep @ 11:59am 
Ok, event quests, but not any armor?
Chan 11 Sep @ 12:09pm 
Originally posted by Cercamon:
Ok, event quests, but not any armor?
Every single armor set in the game is available as a layered armor set. There may be some exceptions, but as a rule if you've seen an armor set there's a means to unlocking it as a layered armor.
Originally posted by Cercamon:
That would be basic character customization, but I have yet to see this even after finishing Ice Borne, and I'm scared.

you need to get tempered monster parts in the guiding lands to get their layered armor as far as i know
Anoyun? 11 Sep @ 10:11pm 
just google it.
palacentes 12 Sep @ 10:33am 
every armor can be layered armor but this cannot be accessed until extremely late game. You will likely beat the final boss before getting this option, limited to a few event quest related layer armors. If you stick around and gun for super bosses and post game stuff, you will get to enjoy the option.
Cercamon 12 Sep @ 12:18pm 
Originally posted by palacentes:
every armor can be layered armor but this cannot be accessed until extremely late game. You will likely beat the final boss before getting this option, limited to a few event quest related layer armors. If you stick around and gun for super bosses and post game stuff, you will get to enjoy the option.
Im having fun in Guiding Lands, but the layered armors seems to unlock randomly, I didn't defeat a Nergigante but there it is. Also, master layered armors unlock one of five times I go to Guiding Lands, more or less.
Short answer is "Yes".
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50