Monster Hunter: World

Monster Hunter: World

View Stats:
Is it worth buying in 2024?
I've played MH: World and Iceborne but that was on console. I've had this in my wishlist for quite some time but idk if it's worth this plus I bought MH:Rise when it released but the group I played with stopped playing Rise to go back to Iceborne but then stopped all together so I'm just stuck debating if I want to get back into it with World or suck it up and stick with Rise since I already bought it...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Suzaku 13 Jul @ 6:05am 
Still the excellent game it always was, though you just missed the sale.
Short answer is "Yes".
Ayyy_J4y 13 Jul @ 11:51am 
Originally posted by Suzaku:
Still the excellent game it always was, though you just missed the sale.
I know, I took too long to ask the question
Cocarum 13 Jul @ 11:58am 
Originally posted by Ayyy_J4y:
I've played MH: World and Iceborne but that was on console. I've had this in my wishlist for quite some time but idk if it's worth this plus I bought MH:Rise when it released but the group I played with stopped playing Rise to go back to Iceborne but then stopped all together so I'm just stuck debating if I want to get back into it with World or suck it up and stick with Rise since I already bought it...
Yes.
Duckman 13 Jul @ 12:20pm 
beat rise first my guy, then get this on its next big sale
Eekhoorn 13 Jul @ 2:46pm 
A big fat YES
Ayyy_J4y 13 Jul @ 6:04pm 
Originally posted by Duckman:
beat rise first my guy, then get this on its next big sale
Fair enough but I need people to pretty much speed run through, I'm only MR 2 and I'm pretty sure I have a really long way to go. Kinda difficult and slow to solo everything for materials to upgrade and RNG really don't like me in almost any game I play...
Last edited by Ayyy_J4y; 15 Jul @ 1:12am
Ayyy_J4y 13 Jul @ 6:05pm 
Originally posted by Eekhoorn:
A big fat YES
Say less I'll keep a look out for the next sale and buy it
YES !1!1!1!1!1!!1
Ayyy_J4y 14 Jul @ 11:09am 
Or should I just play Rise for now and buy MH: Wilds when it comes out?
DROSIS 14 Jul @ 12:07pm 
What you wish to start, anyways if you like other MH, you will like this one too. Look for short gameplay on youtube and choose
Ayyy_J4y 14 Jul @ 12:32pm 
Originally posted by DROSIS:
What you wish to start, anyways if you like other MH, you will like this one too. Look for short gameplay on youtube and choose
This one meaning World or Wilds? I've played World and Rise as of now, but World was on my PS4 and I sold it to build my PC and bought Rise for PC, just debating on just sticking with Rise till Wilds comes out or buy World now and play till Wilds comes out.
RedViper 14 Jul @ 1:11pm 
This one meaning World or Wilds?
Oh damn, you can play Wilds right now? You must come from the future.
yes and with all the mods it has, (clothes. new monsters and color correction/packs, optimizations, etc..) i don't doubt it will be the choice of people with lower pc specs (if wilds it's more demanding, so we will see) and for people who like customization.
Ciupy 14 Jul @ 1:38pm 
It's an evergreen classic game that is as good today as the day it was released.
I believe it had a peak of 60k concurrent users on Steam this weekend so you will always find people to play.
I can only hope that MH: Wilds will be at least half as good as MHW.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Per page: 1530 50