Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
IFI_Orion 24 Aug, 2017 @ 11:07am
The game is out now! Bundle discounts + Troubleshooting
Hello Hakuoki and otome fans! Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds launches on Steam today!

As a visual novel otome game, Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds is a text adventure that offers branching storylines through 12 different bachelors and the decisions you make. Explore Kyoto in the Bakumatsu period and fall in love with its samurai warriors (and ninja :Chibi_Yamazaki:), as you experience a narrative of drama, mystery, and romance through the game’s stunning visuals and characters. :Chibi_Hijikata:

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds is the first of a two-part release, and involves the story of Hakuoki that takes place in Kyoto. As the latest iteration of the Hakuoki series to come to the West, it introduces 6 new bachelor routes, 3 of which involve new characters! :Chibi_Saito:

Get the game with a 30% off launch discount if you purchase it within this opening week, and pick up the Deluxe Pack and the Winds Treasure Box DLC for bonus items and extra story content! :Chibi_Toudou:

Or pick them up in bundles for an extra 10% off:
The Deluxe Bundle (the game + Deluxe Pack items)
The DLC Bundle (the game + DLC content)
Complete Deluxe Set (the game + DLC + Deluxe Pack items)

*Bundle links may take some time to become visible to all users. Thank you for your patience. :Chibi_Nagakura:

In case you encounter any trouble, we encourage you to post in the subforum “Iffy’s Tech Support” to discuss any technical issues or bugs you might be experiencing. You might find that those experiencing similar issues have found solutions that might also work for you. :Chibi_Okita:

If that doesn’t work, you can also report issues to us directly through our official support form here.[www.ideafintl.com]
We will be able to respond to your issue once the form has been successfully filled out and submitted. Please allow us some time, and we’ll try help you out to the best of our extent. 日本語版のサポートにつきましては、 クリックし、[www.ideafintl.com] リンク先のページよりお願い申し上げます。:Chibi_Sanan:
感謝各位的意見反饋。我們了解許多玩家在進行遊戲時遇上問題,團隊正在就問題進行確認,敬請各位稍候。

Thank you as always for your patience and support. Whichever warrior has your heart, we hope you enjoy playing Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds on your PC! :Chibi_Harada:

*Language options: Select the language to use with the left / right keyboard or gamepad keys, or the mouse wheel.
Last edited by IFI_Orion; 28 Aug, 2017 @ 5:51pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Libitina 24 Aug, 2017 @ 11:53am 
I can add a bundle to my cart but not purchase it. The purchase or gift buttons are greyed out, never experienced that while throwing money at Steam.
Aymeric's Bride 24 Aug, 2017 @ 3:47pm 
Congrats on the release! Been waiting for a while and the wait was worth it.
purple&green2023 24 Aug, 2017 @ 3:56pm 
I bought the game before I realized there would be a bundle and now the bundle will only give the option to purchase as a gift. This is the first time something like happened. Is it intentional?
OxenKat 24 Aug, 2017 @ 4:00pm 
Some bundles you can't purchase once you've purchased one of the items. You can only add each item separately, for a slightly higher price. ^^'
purple&green2023 24 Aug, 2017 @ 4:43pm 
I guess this is those bundles huh? Thank for informing me!
dianezloveu0725 24 Aug, 2017 @ 9:31pm 
i have been waiting for this game to be out in steam too. i have the beta and when i tried to buy it wont let me. what do i do?
绫波零 24 Aug, 2017 @ 11:14pm 
under Chinese environment the game cannot run, could you please fix this problem?
IFI_Orion 25 Aug, 2017 @ 11:18am 
Originally posted by dianezloveu0725:
i have been waiting for this game to be out in steam too. i have the beta and when i tried to buy it wont let me. what do i do?

As a beta tester, you already have the game installed, and can play it from there. It will update with any build updates we release. :)
dianezloveu0725 25 Aug, 2017 @ 11:50am 
i see thank you very much for your reply. i will be updating it then so i can play it properly. i was afraid that it wouldnt also work since when i was playing it on Beta it keeps crashing on english version. on the first chapter.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50