Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

View Stats:
CGs and Movies Went Missing?
I've completely quite a few character routes and suddenly all the CGs and movies are gone? It still says they've been completed in the record but everything is gone. I haven't changed anything and they were there a couple days ago. Any ideas what happened?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
QueasyDuck 23 Apr, 2019 @ 4:58am 
I'm having the exact same issue, did anyone ever figure this out?
KitKatCalico 26 May, 2019 @ 8:01am 
My Cgs have also went missing over three different routes. Each character route had it's own untampered save after completion (no save overs). The one thing I did differently on my last play session was use the Record of Service to jump through chapters in game. After that I noticed missing Cgs. I'm very disappointed because no one seems to be responding on Steam. I tried contacting support on the link to Idea Factory's website but as soon as I clicked 'support' it switched to Japanese text. Someone please respond this is a terrible glitch. Half the reason you play through routes in a visual novel is to collect the beautiful artwork. I love Hakuouki and own it on PSP as well. I hope we get answers fellow players.
emeliealdermo8 9 Jun, 2023 @ 11:27am 
In 2023 and this is still happening. It's so frustarting, I just began playing it again, only a week, and all my progress is lost once again. It's happened before and now I don't even want to play anymore if all that's gonna happen is I lose everything I've done.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50