Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

View Stats:
matchapocky 4 Aug, 2020 @ 10:57pm
Game crashes shortly after launching
Hello!

So, I'm really frustrated because I really want to play this this, but every time I launch it it crashes. I managed to fix it so it doesn't just give me a black screen and then crash, however, as soon as it gets past the the "do not illegally distribute or play this game", it crashes.

I <i> know </i> my computer can handle it, I've managed to get to the (working) title screen 2 times (if there's an opening movie, it doesn't play), but other than those it keeps crashing. The same thing keeps happening with Edo Blossoms, too.

Thank you in advance for you help!
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Amberbaum 5 Aug, 2020 @ 7:12am 
Had the same problem. Tech support was slow to react and only had basic solutions for us that didn't work. In the end I refunded after having about 1h and 30min logged into this game by constantly getting it to work.

Got myself a new graphic card and that's when I was able to play this game. If that sounds ♥♥♥♥♥♥ to you, then yes... it truly is. We had people on here from the beginning (myself included) who could run modern big 3d games at the time without it crashing. If Mass Effect 3 can run on our PCs then why can't this one?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50