Visage
daddy chill 15 Nov, 2023 @ 9:20am
this game is
absolute ♥♥♥♥ garbage. Any game where I have to go back and constantly look at a walkthrough to see what the F I need to do next is absolute dogcrap. I love puzzle games- portal 1 and 2 were excellent. I liked the talos principle. This puzzle game makes me want to go vomit.
Last edited by daddy chill; 15 Nov, 2023 @ 9:21am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
daddy chill 15 Nov, 2023 @ 9:24am 
i wanted to vomit walking around that ♥♥♥♥ house for peasants for 2 hours looking for the next clue.
daddy chill 15 Nov, 2023 @ 9:27am 
i like how you can walk around with a lighter without the flame going out but you can't do the same thing with a candle. smooth brain devs
daddy chill 15 Nov, 2023 @ 9:29am 
i liked rakans chapter (the one with the mental asylum)....but dolores chapter with her ♥♥♥♥ baby- omg- so ♥♥♥♥ annoying.
Wöhin 15 Nov, 2023 @ 3:33pm 
yeah, this game is caca
SNAKE 20 Nov, 2023 @ 10:23pm 
Ok?
Black Snake 25 Nov, 2023 @ 6:09am 
Sir this is a forum for a dead game from a studio who aren't around anymore... Who is this post for? You commented three times on your own post before a single person responded.
daddy chill 25 Nov, 2023 @ 5:25pm 
Originally posted by Black Snake:
Sir this is a forum for a dead game from a studio who aren't around anymore... Who is this post for? You commented three times on your own post before a single person responded.

if this is the case- then why are you here posting?
Black Snake 25 Nov, 2023 @ 7:36pm 
Originally posted by daddy chill:
Originally posted by Black Snake:

if this is the case- then why are you here posting?
Commenting 10 days after the original post because I wandered in while looking at my old games does not constitute a live and thriving game. It's well known these devs abandoned the project after only a single update, leaving it with many bugs and failed promised updates that never came. Saying it's bad years later on a forum that gets less than 1 post a week is like yelling in an empty stadium.... someone might hear you, but does anyone actually care anymore?
daddy chill 26 Nov, 2023 @ 6:35am 
I just discovered the game and I was on a rant because I liked parts of the game and then it became a total mess. I don't think there is anything else to discuss here bro- but I am glad you cared enough to respond along with the 2 others. :)

When I rant- I don't expect any response- but was happily surprised others felt the same way I did.
Last edited by daddy chill; 26 Nov, 2023 @ 6:36am
Break ba break 19 Dec, 2023 @ 3:43am 
You are right, daddy cool, the gameplay of this title is confusing and nervewracking. Awesome graphics, the rest is awful.
Last edited by Break ba break; 19 Dec, 2023 @ 3:44am
Pagan_PL 23 Dec, 2023 @ 5:31pm 
For me it is great that I need to lick everything to make sure I have not missed anything. Many games have hint system that cannot be disabled - that flashing items calling from the distance "Hey I am here , pick me up" - I hate most of that games. I am glad to see non flashing items in this game.
Fahrenheit 26 Dec, 2023 @ 12:06am 
Why are some people having so much trouble navigating in this game? Sure, the puzzles are quite difficult and confusing but that's the point. You have to do everything yourself, which is why I also love old school horrors. Modern games just give you all the hints then what would be the point of playing?
Suhli 1 Apr @ 4:27pm 
The dude who cant figure out why a lighter might stay lit longer than a candle was my favorite review.
The game looks great and has a good atmosphere, but when it becomes a game of looking for a needle in a haystack, becomes boring and annoying pretty fast.
talos and portal 1 and 2 were excellent- they didn't give hints but those games didn't actually make me want to vomit walking around like visage did. I had to stop playing because I was getting a headache.

I have played a lot of games over 20 years- this is the one of 2 that made me feel queasy.
Last edited by daddy chill; 10 Jun @ 2:56pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50